[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAASzBS0FPAd1CZYLYQxfDjwQzBDwFCAUcRXsGJEaOBo-G0YbqiFVJbwnICcvKhMspyz7OQ46UjwFPC1AoEa3R35IeErEUEdZ81orXhNfP2FSYxdlTWZUZp5nm2hlaPJyD3KpdO12rHh6eu97IHvUgTqCB4NfhJSE2YTvhmCHaolxiiKK8IumkFWUb5d5my2iAKPyqSeplKyqrj6vbLkdvJ-9Nr6nwGbApsEHwxPEFcSCxPbFU8auypDPftNv137ZfNrB20_cMtw93offv-DD5FHpRuoY7FzvDu9O73zwH_Am8i_yQfJa8932rvcy-JP46_xL_oc=?accountName=dustofdeath&characterName=KetecWTC

Still considering kaoms over belly.
I'm running vulnerability as aura with impresence amulet.

Jewels also need some work.
Last edited by dustofdeath on Sep 23, 2018, 9:48:54 AM
why this amulet instead of bloodgrip?
kaoms prolly is better if you have all resists.
any suggestions for how to spend passives after level 93?
"
V400KG wrote:

Because i'm using vulnerability as aura with
. It grants 100% reserved reduction. Else i'm looking at minus ~25% reserved HP (with the 35% reserved * 140 aoe / 50% from blood magic nodes).
I'm not a fan of spamming vulnerability while also maintaining endurance, leaping to avoid damage and place totems.
Last edited by dustofdeath on Sep 25, 2018, 4:31:16 AM
"
UnknownBeef wrote:
any suggestions for how to spend passives after level 93?

It depends on what you need by then. If you're lacking health, choose more health nodes, although they will either give 5 or 4% life by then, which isn't much, they are still great buffers till you get more health % in your jewels or equipment. If you're having trouble capping resistances, go for Diamond Skin. If you're missing DPS, go for the two 12% physical damage nodes near Master of the Arena keystone. Keep in mind the tree has been reworked since the build came out, so you may also need to add a point for totem deploy speed as well. Since I had 7000+ life, I went for DPS, but if you have less than 7000, it would be best to choose some health nodes.
Last edited by Jedijax on Sep 28, 2018, 12:34:50 PM
"
dustofdeath wrote:
"
V400KG wrote:

Because i'm using vulnerability as aura with
. It grants 100% reserved reduction. Else i'm looking at minus ~25% reserved HP (with the 35% reserved * 140 aoe / 50% from blood magic nodes).
I'm not a fan of spamming vulnerability while also maintaining endurance, leaping to avoid damage and place totems.

how do u fight izaro - 2 vaal ancient or 2 usual and 1 vaal ancient?

+ what flasks do u use?
Last edited by V400KG on Sep 29, 2018, 7:08:19 AM
"
V400KG wrote:

how do u fight izaro - 2 vaal ancient or 2 usual and 1 vaal ancient?

+ what flasks do u use?

Finally switched to

7796 HP.

I use

I use two normal because you never have soul charges when you enter izario fight to use the vaal AW.
Last edited by dustofdeath on Sep 29, 2018, 9:50:24 AM
7700+ life?!?! You must ave very low DPS!
With flask active + vulnerability ~104k per totem.

Not sure if starforge shock works - with shocked that would be up to 134k/totem.

https://pastebin.com/GUSwnFMk

I can still improve some jewels and get quality 21 gems.

By this point the gear is at around 20ex.
Last edited by dustofdeath on Sep 29, 2018, 5:29:58 PM
"
dustofdeath wrote:
With flask active + vulnerability ~104k per totem.

Not sure if starforge shock works - with shocked that would be up to 134k/totem.

https://pastebin.com/GUSwnFMk

I can still improve some jewels and get quality 21 gems.

By this point the gear is at around 20ex.

+ you could get two sockets tombfist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info