[FIXED] Cannot remove bleeding with flasks

"
Bioness wrote:
In LLD there is no real counter to this, currently it is whoever can get a bleed off first wins. For those not aware of it, they are basically dead before they even realized they were hit. It is a joke that this got through Beta.

This needs to be fixed ASAP, along with DoT damage in PvP period.

Now I know what hit my level 38 Necromancer this morning in the Arena. Dead before I could work out what hit her.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

There's also a third bug where flasks of Staunching won't remove stacking bleeding from Crimson Dance, but that's not technically related to this behaviour.

I'm hoping to have a solution for this soon.
]

Last edited by biyte on Aug 17, 2017, 3:22:10 AM
"
biyte wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

There's also a third bug where flasks of Staunching won't remove stacking bleeding from Crimson Dance, but that's not technically related to this behaviour.

I'm hoping to have a solution for this soon.
]

ayyyyyyyyyye
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Well that's something.
"
Ahfack wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1961733

Managed to get it on the 3rd post on the front page. Who knows? blah

Lol tnx, now the video has over 700 views (anyway I better keep it hidden, I don't want to spread this even more so everyone will notice and abuse this bug).
i just had a great 1v1 where warding wouldn't remove curses, so...

great patch. pvp is now worse than cancer.

edit:

and in sarn, we just experienced almost every known bug and a few that seemed new. invisible proj, invisible people, a corpse with blasphemy aura, flasks not removing effects, and someone not respawning after dying.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Last edited by robmafia on Aug 18, 2017, 9:46:18 PM
"
robmafia wrote:

great game. pvp is now worse than cancer.

Make a report with probs if possible pls. Looks like all "remove & immune" flasks are screwed...
Last edited by FranGT on Aug 18, 2017, 7:58:56 PM
"
robmafia wrote:

edit:

and in sarn, we just experienced almost every known bug and a few that seemed new. invisible proj, invisible people, a corpse with blasphemy aura, flasks not removing effects, and someone not respawning after dying.

warding now only works (for me, at least) if i hit the warding flask before the curse is applied.

also, i just lost a 1v1 to... literally no one.

was "waiting for player" - no one came, i lost. hahahaha.

[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
robmafia wrote:
"
robmafia wrote:

edit:

warding now only works (for me, at least) if i hit the warding flask before the curse is applied.

also, i just lost a 1v1 to... literally no one.

was "waiting for player" - no one came, i lost. hahahaha.

Seems like the most logical next step in PvP evolution around here. Go from losing to afk/shitty/automated players to queuing up and losing to nothing at all, same amount of activity on the other guys side without having to show up.

After I level up all these gems I'll get back into PvP. I expect to be mesmerized by the l33t PvP skillz of the remaining players (read: shitty players). Though regardless of the outcome, I now have a cool looking blue tiger so...............
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Aug 19, 2017, 8:59:17 PM
"
MullaXul wrote:

Seems like the most logical next step in PvP evolution around here. Go from losing to afk/shitty/automated players to queuing up and losing to nothing at all, same amount of activity on the other guys side without having to show up.

After I level up all these gems I'll get back into PvP. I expect to be mesmerized by the l33t PvP skillz of the remaining players (read: shitty players). Though regardless of the outcome, I now have a cool looking blue tiger so...............

You'll love getting dominated by complete nobodies like anubiet and other meta-whores. Thing is, getting to Sarn Arena the normal way is undoable.

If only we could get a better-designed Oriath Arena, and GGG can't really argue since it's in the lore; it's where the duelist fought!
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info