Tomorrow (Friday NZT) we plan to deploy the 3.0.1 update that introduces the Harbinger Supporter packs, additions to the Harbinger League, bug fixes and more! In the meantime, we've prepared an early look at the patch notes for this update to keep you in the loop!
3.0.1 Patch Notes
- Added the Portent and Harbinger supporter packs.
- Charged Dash has been corrected to have its intended scaling. It now scales up by +1% base damage each level, starting at 90% of base damage.
- The Ravaged Square now has fewer Heretical Wards.
- All characters in permanent leagues may now request a free bandit respec from Eramir in Act 2 to choose their bandit selection.
- Harbingers now drop fewer stacks of currency shards, but these shards have reliably higher stack counts. This results in a higher total number of currency shards than before.
- Certain currency shards (like Transmutation Shards) now have higher stack sizes, but appear less frequently.
- Harbingers now appear more frequently in Map areas.
- More powerful Harbingers now appear more frequently. The volume of shards they drop has been increased, and they are also better dressed.
- You now need to complete 50 Harbinger End-game maps to complete the "End Game Grind" challenge (down from 100).
- Minions spawned by Harbingers were granted a resistance to all damage types that decayed over time. This is now multiplicative with other forms of damage taken. This change means they that can't be trivialised by Wither, Shock and other modifiers to damage taken.
- Harbingers are now less likely to enter a state where they don't summon new monsters.
- The Harbinger Flame Dash ability now Flame Dashes its minions to your location.
- The Harbinger Storm Call-like ability now attaches to the minions, moving with them.
- The Harbinger Flameblast ability is now stronger but used less often.
- The Harbinger Storm Cascade ability no longer stops at the Harbinger's minion's location. Instead, it will pass through, making it much more deadly for characters at a distance.
- Added several new abilities for the Harbingers to use. Be careful!
- The Harbingers from Act 6 onwards now have a chance to spawn an Obelisk when they summon monsters. These obelisks have a variety of skills.
The Beachhead Improvements:
- The Beachhead map now has a wider variety of monsters.
- Monsters slain as part of the Beachhead portal encounter now don't drop items, but still award experience.
- Upon completing The Beachhead portal encounter, the Obelisks now will shatter and drop shards.
- Completing the encounter awards significantly more items.
- The encounter itself has been rebalanced, and players now have to defeat an especially powerful Harbinger as part of it.
- Fixed a bug where Harbinger monsters with the Inner Treasure mod would not drop a unique item.
- Fixed a bug with the Pantheon powers for Solaris and Lunaris where bonuses to Physical Damage Reduction instead applied to Armour.
- Fixed various bugs with several skills that were preventing them from targeting Kitava.
- Fixed a bug where the --nopreload and --noasync launch parameters could cause performance problems or crashes.
- Fixed various issues with older characters being migrated to 3.0.0. This most notably includes characters at end game who had missed various acts, such as Characters who were in maps but had never completed Act 4.
- Fixed a bug where socketing Cast While Channelling Support in The Rippling Thoughts would prevent Storm Cascade from being cast.
- Harbingers and The Beachhead map boss can no longer be possessed by a Tormented Spirit from the Possessed Foe Prophecy. This made the map impossible to complete.
- Corrected a tile from the Mesa map that was too narrow for characters to pass through.
- Fixed a bug where The Beachhead map would not spawn Harbingers on non-Harbinger leagues.
- Fixed a bug that could cause disconnects when changing areas.
- Fixed some performance issues with Storm Call.
- Fixed a bug where the "A Whispered Prayer" Prophecy could not be completed.
- Fixed a crash with the low-life tutorial.
These patch notes may still be subject to change prior to 3.0.1 being deployed. When we start the countdown for this deployment, we'll include any updated patch notes in the Patch Notes forum.
|Posted by Bex_GGG
on Aug 16, 2017, 10:14:27 PM
Grinding Gear Games
great, thanks very much!!!
edit: btw, could you somehow make harbringers less laggy? Lags are same as vs perandus monsters
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]
(I thought that was a joke)
25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Aug 16, 2017, 10:16:04 PM
on Aug 16, 2017, 10:15:04 PM
on Aug 16, 2017, 10:16:05 PM
Please fix a bug in PVP where you cannot remove bleeding with flasks when affected by Crimson Dance's bleeding
This is a new bug introduced with Crimson Dance keystone. No one can dispel bleeding
Also DoT scaling in pvp is completely broken since 3.0 as well.
🎆🎆 NEW #1 Aura Stacker Ring +3 Gems -> 25%ES|47ES|86Dex|86Int
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|315es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 16, 2017, 10:20:32 PM
on Aug 16, 2017, 10:16:28 PM
on Aug 16, 2017, 10:16:43 PM
on Aug 16, 2017, 10:16:46 PM
Awesome looking forward to Supporter packs - keep up the great work.
on Aug 16, 2017, 10:18:25 PM
on Aug 16, 2017, 10:18:31 PM
Cool! Thanks! :D
on Aug 16, 2017, 10:18:41 PM
on Aug 16, 2017, 10:18:53 PM