[3.0] 9.5MIL dps Dark Pact 6 BLUE ITEMS, Guardians, Shaper, Video, Stun Immune, 9blue items T15

"
DymusPOE wrote:
Tree -> unwavering stance = stun immune

I mean do we really need that stun immunity?
Nice build! Very expensive though. Kaom + 6l Pledge of Hands cost 800c now. Also, actual DPS is about 600k.
"
Spirit228 wrote:
Nice build! Very expensive though. Kaom + 6l Pledge of Hands cost 800c now. Also, actual DPS is about 600k.

Very expensive?? LUL

Just play with a 5L Pledge, 6th link is luxury and doesn't really add much. His T15 Core video was with a 5L.
And Kaom's Heart is not that necessary. If the hp feels low(somehow..) you can use the sockets on your boots on your chestpiece and wear Kaom's Roots and save 5 points off the map and a freeze flask slot.

When I ran into this build I saw the pastebin with crit stuff and said "WTF is this sh*t" and decided to make my own variation which seems to be close to what OP has settled with for now(or not he's changing stuff around a lot lol). I'll switch to what I have in mind after I hit level 90.

Triple curse, MoM, War Bringer etc. and I feel like changing boot to a rare with 30% ms.

Here's my gear for now:
Gear
HigherContent

I crafted almost all of them. Pledge was around 1 ex, helm enchant was 20c.
SpeedSetup

Torment Shop : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1121704
Last edited by ta3boo on Aug 18, 2017, 11:52:29 AM
Smart build ! I'm interested in the "RF-6-Blue" template, I'll give it a try on standard.

But, can't you feel the big nerf hammer incoming ? That Hidden Potential jewel will go down to +(5-10)% damage increase next patch :D
Last edited by Cmoidudu on Aug 18, 2017, 11:54:34 AM
"
Cmoidudu wrote:
Smart build !

But, can't you feel the big nerf hammer incoming ? That Hidden Potential jewel will go down to +(5-10)% damage increase next patch :D

I think it will stay untouched. But Dark Pact might get nerfed next league. It was too powerful from the moment I picked it, I leveled with it without problems(life-wise) and it destroyed packs with 1 cast and had huge aoe. I also had a BV setup for act bosses&lab but it felt clunky :/
Last edited by ta3boo on Aug 18, 2017, 11:56:18 AM
"
ta3boo wrote:
"
Cmoidudu wrote:
Smart build !

I think it will stay untouched. But Dark Pact might get nerfed next league. It was too powerful from the moment I picked it, I leveled with it without problems(life-wise) and it destroyed packs with 1 cast and had huge aoe. I also had a BV setup for act bosses&lab but it felt clunky :/

Wow, it's almost like skills are designed to be fun for xxx periods of time

So sorry that GGG implemented this fun skill
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Aug 18, 2017, 11:57:55 AM
"
monkuar wrote:

I like it very much, haven't had this fun while leveling or mapping for a long time. I'm not saying it should get nerfed, but it might. Knowing GGG destroying flavour of the month builds/skills after every league from previous experience :/
"
ta3boo wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:

I like it very much, haven't had this fun while leveling or mapping for a long time. I'm not saying it should get nerfed, but it might. Knowing GGG destroying flavour of the month builds/skills after every league from previous experience :/

just from my experience with it and seeing builds only thing op is when it's paired with zerker's leech lol

even with that, the 6% life taken gets you in sketchy situations which really doesn't scream op to me

however, i thought it was only supposed to be used if you had skeletons, that's what i got from the skill preview video. but yeah, prob towards end of the league we'll c some rogue ninja nerf changes i'm not really sure
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Aug 18, 2017, 12:34:10 PM
Hi DymusPOE, Nice build.

Just a question, you say ideally, it could do 3.8M dps, but on PoB you do 3.8M with enemy shocked.
What in your build allow the mob to be shocked?

Thx.
CWDT ball lightning :3 shock very often

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info