[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

I've heard that GC mines are good in hall of the grandmasters. How well does this build handle it?
Hey, playing this build second day, loving it so far, cant wait to oneshoting shaper :P

Few questions tho ....

1) Lavianga's Spirit - i bought it already, but why dont u recomend it in your build? it looks like a perceft flask for us, especialy when you get multihited>cant attack becouse your out of mana, also great in boss fights when you run oom etc

2) Mindspiral Aventail Helmet - it has low armour i know, but ... it gives the same effective HP as +- 80 life helmet (bigger mana pool for MoM, mana converted to ES), it has no resists, but we dont have any issues get resists and it has great synergy with our build. 10% damage taken given back as mana looks nice + 15% inc cold dmg and 120 to max mana. Is it worth it?

3) Skin of the Loyal vs Carcass Jack - higher armour and higher dps (empower lv 3 gives +- the same dps as 20/20 inc crit gem, lv 4 empower better but not worth the cost i thing, so just use 5B1G sockets).

edit 4) Clear Mind - is it rly worth it? Cant we get more dmg from regular jewel?

Ty for answers!
Last edited by blekotacz on Aug 21, 2017, 12:44:02 PM
Very nice build :) gave it a try since few days just got to 6L carcass andd that's it

Failed at shaper third phase and on uber atziri trio at first attempt ( before carcass with gems level 18 i think ).

Merciless lab level 64 easy
Uber lab easy.
Atziri => more than easy ( level 74 as far as i remember )
Phoenix => Easy
Hydra => Easy

Still survability is more or less: Kill before beeing killed. To be fair i wouldn't recommend this build to new players :)

Thank you for the build windz lot of fun !

Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Aug 21, 2017, 1:55:21 PM
Best helm enchant 40-60-90 Glacial Cascade Physical Damage converted to Cold Damage?
And best pantheon?

Last edited by TheGrammaton on Aug 21, 2017, 3:16:35 PM
"
blekotacz wrote:
Hey, playing this build second day, loving it so far, cant wait to oneshoting shaper :P

Few questions tho ....

1) Lavianga's Spirit - i bought it already, but why dont u recomend it in your build? it looks like a perceft flask for us, especialy when you get multihited>cant attack becouse your out of mana, also great in boss fights when you run oom etc

2) Mindspiral Aventail Helmet - it has low armour i know, but ... it gives the same effective HP as +- 80 life helmet (bigger mana pool for MoM, mana converted to ES), it has no resists, but we dont have any issues get resists and it has great synergy with our build. 10% damage taken given back as mana looks nice + 15% inc cold dmg and 120 to max mana. Is it worth it?

3) Skin of the Loyal vs Carcass Jack - higher armour and higher dps (empower lv 3 gives +- the same dps as 20/20 inc crit gem, lv 4 empower better but not worth the cost i thing, so just use 5B1G sockets).

edit 4) Clear Mind - is it rly worth it? Cant we get more dmg from regular jewel?

Ty for answers!

Lavianga's Spirit should be good QoL Item, tho only needed for bossfights, since you can just spam vaal clarity on maps.

Tested minespiral, the loss of HP + the little bit of mana in return doesn't really pay of, it's barely noticable, also it only increased dps by 400 for me, which barely does anything.

Skin of the loyal removes 70 hp + res + a shitload of damage, I don't really know how you think they are comparable. Just stick with carcass.

Clear mind is just 1 slot which provides a good chunk of spell damage, I doubt you can get more value in this slot.
Streamlink: https://www.twitch.tv/szynima
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChwoAYZn8wbwAwE1260cMdw

My Builds
1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514647
"
Szynima wrote:

Lavianga's Spirit should be good QoL Item, tho only needed for bossfights, since you can just spam vaal clarity on maps.

Tested minespiral, the loss of HP + the little bit of mana in return doesn't really pay of, it's barely noticable, also it only increased dps by 400 for me, which barely does anything.

Skin of the loyal removes 70 hp + res + a shitload of damage, I don't really know how you think they are comparable. Just stick with carcass.

Clear mind is just 1 slot which provides a good chunk of spell damage, I doubt you can get more value in this slot.

Forgot about Vaal Clarity, but still ... this is mana flask + vaal clarity, but like you said ... its just QoL.

Minespiral loss of HP is compensated with +mana and 5% max mana as extra max ES. Like i wrote in my first post, the extra ES and extra mana (more pool for MoM) is like +-80 life on helmet, but at teh end of day you can get helmet with more HP and some AR, its nice 1alch helmer for begginers i gues.

Skin of the Loyal has 6,8% more dmg then Carcass (my char) and gives me additional 9% phys reduction, only loss is 166 life. This is from the +1 gems and 100% defences.

You are propably right, but for the same price you can get jewel that gives you 4,5% less damage then clear mind, but +120 life. SO its less dmg but more life.
***nevermind found my problem heh sorry***
Last edited by PUNSHET2 on Aug 21, 2017, 4:25:33 PM
32k dps inc 50k dps conc

AOE: 33.6k
Conc: 50.8k

Char lvl: 74

Missing throatseeker (crit multi), snowforged for cold dmg and my conc effect is just lvl 17 and missing 2 jewel socket too. Need to get some boot enchant too...and uber lab points lol.

I expect to break 40k AOE and 60k conc.

However ill most likely drop maligaro for a good pair of rare fingerless gloves (insanity or loathing not sure yet)

Last edited by Robaholic on Aug 21, 2017, 5:42:41 PM
"
An1Lusion wrote:
I've heard that GC mines are good in hall of the grandmasters. How well does this build handle it?

Just verified that for you :D

It's good enough i almost died to the blast rain one except that it was just fine
Hf :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info