[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

wanted to show off my dagger from ssf hc

just need to slam attack speed !

planning to run gc mines in abyss, new jewel sounds like it makes clearing even better

hopefully gc mines mechanism isn't nerfed !
MOM nerfed i hope no nerf GC or mine damage :)
"
dragonurosu66 wrote:

hopefully but the gc jewels looks nice
Hello
update the build before the start of the league?
this ^ :)
-Mana nerf is a pain, tremor option looks a bit risky now
-GC jewel is so overrated , new abyss jewels looks far better (flat life , flat dmg +++) and a better investment. Sabo dont need more AOE from the additionnal burst and dmg
-Intimidated nerf

extra: No point to farm uberatziri with acuity nerf and slayer nerf (best class use of Disfavour)
All in one service, master craft and boss service
Master Craft Service in SYNTHESIS SC. My IGN: ephlios
Free Maps/Challenges/Shaper/Breachlords/Guardians/Uberlab/Atziri service
Main and vouch thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1975446
[img]https://i.imgur.com/e1OVgsf.gif[/img]
Last edited by ephilios on Dec 5, 2017, 10:35:07 PM
"
windz wrote:
"
dragonurosu66 wrote:

hopefully but the gc jewels looks nice

Any chance we can get some updates to reflect the patch notes (if any)? Specifically, maybe a detailed analysis of the new GC jewel, any pathing changes on the tree, and a more optimized guide to skill usage before picking up GC. Like you say 1-12 is Freezing Pulse and Fire Trap and 12-28 Lightning Trap + Multi Trap + Added Lightning. Is it optimal to craft +1 cold/lightning wands for these skills? Or maybe there are more optimal skill choices?
with Mana nerf it looks like we'll be chugging our mana pot a lil harder this time. is Catalyzed Eternal (50% inc recovery rate) the best Mana flask? it's what I've always been using but never thought about it too much.

i guess Lavianga's Spirit would be BiS for mana, has anyone tried it?
Last edited by Trentemoller on Dec 6, 2017, 1:02:16 PM
Windz - what do you plan to play in 3.1? Do you think the new GC Threshold jewel is any good?
I played this build on Harbinger SSF, killing up to T16 with Tabula and w/o detonate mines.
This build has lower clear speed but extreamly nice for killing bosses.
I'm planning to do this on Abyss league cause I aim for farming elders and shaper & guardians which are the new contents.
For new GC jewels, I think they are nice just before we get GC conversion uber lab enchant. It gives free conversion and extra AOE which is nice for clearing maps. But I think it is not worth more than that. And we'd be better to make another mapping builds when you want to use that jewel for mapping.
ign:YeobaeK
Last edited by oraclea on Dec 6, 2017, 4:01:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info