[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
Instant detonate mine --> increased clear speed and single target

Must get Volatile mine node in the tree to make it instant cast. This will make both the 'D' and the detonate mine gem instant.

is it become instant only now? i think it was before? and it means that your character can detonate when runing, not soooo much great difference(
Hey windz, i've been playing this build since bestiary and gotta say it was awesome, keep up the great work!

I have one question with the latest post update, why do u take born in the shadows first? If the answer is for having a safer early game, should i take it later if i will be playing with an aurabot?

Btw, LL gc mines with guardian aurabot is still absurdibly OP, killed uber-elder on 5 link and eye of chayula (not presence).
Wanting to try this for Delve. How is it for HC? (I haven't read through all 240 pages yet...)

Uploaded the latest into POB and seeing if it's viable to detour to the Scion life wheel. Any other HCers tried this, or is it even necessary?
Is there anything you need to change if you want to go with arc mines instead? I'm thinking for later bosses can set up a hybrid with 6link GC mines and 4(5) link arc mines in helm but not sure if scaling will be weird. I've done the LL GC version and taken down Uber Elder in Abyss but was really liking the arc mine clear speed.
Any chance you can provide some updated pre 90 trees for leveling? When do you suggest picking up acrobatics?
Tried this build on Incursion (first try at mines).

Uber Elder down (1 death because... duh, eye-hand coordination), Uber Atziri down (deathless), Shaper down (deathless). Did not run Uber Lab regularly, but when I did was a walk in the park.
My thoughts:
LL >>>>> MoM . Definitely worth it. MoM is ok till T10 maps or so, after, LL is way better. My suggestion would be: go MoM until you have currency to craft the daggers (5c for base after 1 month in the league, then ... close to 1k alts and some 40 regals you can get a "pretty decent" one).

Arc is perfect in a 4-link +1 mine helm for maps clear (with Wrath), then you can just switch for GC for bosses (with Hatred - T14 or lower, don't waste time with aura switch). Done all content with this setup except Uber elder (switching for +40%dmg GC enchanted Shaper helmet).

I got the awkward death in T14+ maps (especially on those porcupine packs, when running with Arc helmet). GC felt much safer , even for clearing packs (all frozen, no damage incoming), but Arc is way better for map clearing.

You can do it as a SSF char (If you manage to get enough Chayula shards to actually get the Chayula blessing), but you do need a Shaper Hubris to drop and to get the daggers drop.

QoL: Arcanist slippers with +35 movement speed (craft them, you do not need the Shaper or Elder stats, so... iLvl 86 is fine).

Pro: ok-ish clear speed, safe with almost any map mods (not the actual Incursion, that can be tricky with Vuln/no regen/less Ele resists combos)
All content viable (with some ibnvestment/self craft - Elreon and Haku lvl 8)
Cons: temporal chains maps feel awful. No regen maps are doable, but, you need to switch 1 flask for mana flask.

My char for this is public , so feel free to take a look (sharolly).
Last edited by rollyro3 on Aug 30, 2018, 3:11:58 PM
Awesome build :)
Hey, what do yuo think about new Curtain Call helm? It gives you one more mine so i thoght it would be a nice alternative before you can get your hands on a shaper helmet.
"
Maxerkus wrote:
Hey, what do yuo think about new Curtain Call helm? It gives you one more mine so i thoght it would be a nice alternative before you can get your hands on a shaper helmet.

It "seems" like a good alternative however you need either 500 int or dex in order to get extra mine which is quite a lot. If you check out Windz youtube vids he has like 290 at most
Do we still need spell totems now that detonate mines is instant?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info