[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
theR0cker wrote:
How much in Exalted orbs it would cost to make this build? Thinking about 2nd character.

Depends on what you want to do I guess. I've killed Shaper/Red Elder, no 6-link and gear worth one exalt maybe.
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
"
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
Figured I'd drop a guardian video lol

Starring Phoenix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2pW4z3Tq5g&feature=youtu.be

Rock on ShadowGenisys!

Both the Shaper kill and the Phoenix kill are completely INSANE. Phoenix took one swing and had no idea what hit him, lol.

I'd love some advice on my gear. I am sitting around 52k Hideout DPS with 15% pen from watcher's eye, and running a Yoke of Suffering, and running a shield.

I have dumped easily 4000 - 5000 alts into a dagger, and have yet to hit both T1 phys cold / phys light. Thankfully I have been able to sell a few that were decent...but no double T1 cold/light.

2 extra questions I have are...#1, is Farrul's chest a huge dps change? #2, is your new, shock-effectiveness tree 100% the way to go if you are using Yoke? (I am lvl 94 and took Alira btw)

Thanks dude. Didn't mean to skip your post. Was just extremely busy.

Looked over your gear. Replace one of your quicksilver flask with 2 diamond flask one with curse immunity + increased duration for map mods with curse and another with freeze immunity and increased duration. I run with either or where freeze immunity is almost always on unless I do a perma curse map. This should allow you to ditch dream fragment for another ring slot such as a well rolled shaped ring with life, stats and resist. As you can see I do not use a quick silver and rely exclusively on whirling blades for movement which allowed me to use a wiseoak instead and to capitalize on wiseoak you need to aim on hitting equal resist, I'm at 77 to all 3 elemental resist at the moment which gives me 15 pen to all 3 damage type and take reduce damage to all 3, it's a pretty big dps boost (one again non tooltip). If you're speed mapping replace one of your quicksilver with a diamond flask, that thing is so damn good effectively doubles your crit chance (doesn't reflect on stat screen- your crit roll, rolls twice).

For a belt, go for an abyss one this potentially can give you more health with an abyss jewel, look for high Max life, pen if you hadn't crit which always applies for us and the last stat preferably crit multi but those are expensive, instead get one with fire damage to spell which effectively grants a 5% multiplier due to yokes ailment mod where you'll always ignite enemies.

Biggest dps boost is the dagger and I'm sure you already knew that.

About your questions.
Is farrul's fur the best? yes and no. For me it is as I like min maxing and also love the auras on it, with just one 18% frenzy/power charge duration node which you need to take to get the charges anyway and a corrupted jewel with 5% charges duration (in my case one of my long winter jewel) the charges becomes permanent granting a perma attack speed boost which we sorely need for whirling blade and perma crit chance. The rotating buff are awesome as well one with 100% crit, 15% ignore damage from hits and -50% visibility to enemies and the other 10% cast/attack speed. Oh almost forgot 4 frenzy charges also grants damage and power charges is like 40% crit per charge, at 4 it's like having a permanent uber lab crit enchant, it's like ~9% crit which is juicy as that's excluding the cat's stealth buff.

It's a) extremely expensive to buy a 5b, 1g 6linked farrul or b) buy one and use the jeweller's trick to colour then 6link it.

Cheaper good defensive and potentially offensive one is loreweave but it's pretty hard to roll a good one.

My passive tree simply complements Yoke's signature mod as per the video :) so I'd say yeah it's the way to go if you want to juice it up and erase bosses but it does come with its drawbacks which is smart gearing since you'll need to have a high enough health pool which is why I ditched essence worm for another ring slot, I'm at around 1k unreserved mana and slapped on a vaal clarity in the ring for mapping and saving lavianga for when clarity cannot be used.

Did an uber elder with this setup. Went smoother than the first couple of times I've tried it partly due to knowing the fight and also 1 shotting shaper or elder ping pong game of immunity phase. Onslaught flask highly recommended for this fight for dual dagger users due to attack speed bonus for whirling blade. As a Life/MoM variant if you run out of mana and lavianga you're as good as dead. It's literally a dodgeball game for us. I did it with my hatred aura on so having 44% reserved. I could also do it w/o hatred for more mana pool which drop would drop me down shy of 100k tooltip if you're curious.

Closing note: stick to what you have and build around it, for me SE ended up being way better than my 3.1 Miner's setup.

Edit:tldr, none, Fkn read it.

Thanks so much for the lengthy, thought out post. And don't worry, I read it all :)

Sounds like my first thing is to get a couple of Diamond Flasks. I currently have the flask effectiveness nodes on my tree, because it adds so much to the alchemist quicksilvers of adrenaline, it's insane how fast mapping is. But for those big deeps, for doing Uber Elder, which I still haven't attempted yet, but would like to soon, I'm definitely going to need all the dps boosts I can get.

Next this is, i'll try to get one of the abyss belts with a nice jewel as you mentioned.

I definitely am trying to get a dual mod dagger, just trying to craft one for myself. I was able to craft this one last league:

After reading your piece on the Farrul's Fur, I feel like it may be better for me to go that route...and definitely would go the jeweler trick, instead of spending a zillion chromes.

If you have 100k ho dps without hatred, guess I have a long way to go...

I currently have 30 exalts to work with, so excluding the dagger, is that enough to do all you mentioned?
Just managed to kill my first Elder (happened to be red tier) on the first try with this build on a shitty 6l rare

Then right after about 30 fusings in I finally 6L'd my Loreweave, was probably ~750fus in so not too bad. (colors were a mess but took 3 chroms - yay for int-based chests)

Not the best rolls but hey, boosted my dps from 53k to 63k tooltip in HO

Still lots of work to do to get the most out of the build, but yeah this is pretty OP.
Last edited by droodic on Apr 10, 2018, 1:47:51 AM
Heya guys,

I am cureently thinking about swapping over from the Sabo life based version to the LL one.

Noticed the ES Helmet with cold to phys enchant is mirrorworth. I need to get along without and noticed as well that the latest Sabo-tree does use very good rolled rare jewels. So I guess I need to use long winter - jewels (hopefully fits the 40 int needs for each on that ES/LL tree?).

Now I wonder if in that case leveling a Ascendant would be the better option. Those seem to use long winter - jewellery anyways, as far as I checked profiles/ trees.

So, what do you guys think, better respeccing to Sabo LL using long winter jewels instead of imba rare ones (less ES, less damage than in the pob link...) or leveling a Scion?

Hey in Windz's video killing Elder, his ES recharge so fast (immediately), but his build didnt get any roll or passive tree with "Faster Start of ES recharge"
Can someone explain?
"
Hey in Windz's video killing Elder, his ES recharge so fast (immediately), but his build didnt get any roll or passive tree with "Faster Start of ES recharge"
Can someone explain?

That was the scion version.
@JackedPoEisfun

Yeah 30ex should be fine.
After selling all of the stuff from LL Sabo few days ago I saw Shimmerons version and had to try it. Damage is ABSURD! i also crafted BBBBBG Farrul's Fur to have aspect and full power charges all the time (still without +mine helmet +shity gloves for proper resists for Wise Oak) ;D

Can you folks have a look at my build and tell me whether I am ready to go Uber Elder yet?

Last edited by Edeka on Apr 10, 2018, 11:02:31 AM
First Guardians/Elder kill ever, absolutely flawless (except for a few crazy map mods on guardians and the one time Elder attack animation bugged and I got 1HKO). Now on to Uber Elder. >:o

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info