[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Lvl 90 at the moment. Had almost no XP and I got lucky,got a 21/20 GC so I went " Fuck it lets do Shaper"

Shaper down for the first time since I start playing PoE !

Spoiler
with a toucan too

One death at the 2nd phase cuz i fucked up my whirling blade but other than that the fight was extremly smooth.

Spoiler

My belt is not that great tho.
Weapons are not the best but Im trying to craft one atm.
Im sitting at 64k tooltip dps with Conc.
Last edited by TsunaH on Mar 29, 2018, 5:52:02 PM
Uber elder down:

-Took about 3-4 mins, could be faster if I didn't bamboozle :)
-Playing life based GC miner (too lazy to respec LL?)
-Died 3 times because of own bamboozle, if I could dodge properly I could easily do this deathless
-Recommend to have fast attack speed, like the one on my gloves to dodge fast using whirling blades, because I am life based and squishy
-Highly recommend farrul's fur if you have the money because of the increased attack speed and overall benefits, the increased area and area damage on carcass jack seems obsolete with the damage already being so high
-Was doubtful of yoke of suffering, but once tested it really delivered the damage
-Quicksilver flask not needed, atziri's promise could be used instead. However I picked up quicksilver to help me with dodging since the damage is already so high
-Overall really enjoyed the build, average to above average clear speed, god like bossing DPS

*Farrul's fur was self-coloured and linked:
-Bought base for 7 ex
-Used the jeweller method to colour 5B1G, took about 1500 jewellers
-Self linked under 50 fusings (this is pure RNG, did not expect it as well)

Gear:

Spoils of war:

max roll mark of the elder??

Thanks windz and shadowgenesys <3
feel free to ask me anything
Last edited by gong318 on Mar 30, 2018, 3:42:46 AM
I also did shaper for the first time since playing with this build (but died to uber elder i *think* i could do it if i tried again or had multi stat daggers) but i used like 5 portals (slam got me like 1-2 times beam got me and balls got me like 2 times)

This build seems to die lots to random shit like desyncing or mines not being placed/going off (i have over 900 deaths lol)

I dont think i would recommend this build if you dont like dying or being able to take hits... it does 1 shot most trash (not bosses/ess mobs/yellows/reds)
"
Lynerus wrote:
I also did shaper for the first time since playing with this build (but died to uber elder i *think* i could do it if i tried again or had multi stat daggers) but i used like 5 portals (slam got me like 1-2 times beam got me and balls got me like 2 times)

This build seems to die lots to random shit like desyncing or mines not being placed/going off (i have over 900 deaths lol)

I dont think i would recommend this build if you dont like dying or being able to take hits... it does 1 shot most trash (not bosses/ess mobs/yellows/reds)

I recommend you take the blind ascendancy node if you haven't already, perhaps you keep whirling blade into the mobs? You would want to place down the mine and detonate from a distance.
I just killed Uber Elder after 5 try and damn... was terrible for me...
Someone try Acrobatics/Phase Acrobatics for this fight? I have 4.4k HP and almost everything hit-kill me '-'
Kaom's Roots save me a lot from Shaper's beam + Elder slow combo!
So i dunno what to do right now, i'll improve my gear for survavility (like that atk speed gloves), since i have 104k GC tooltip/hideout i think is more than enought for Uber Elder.

Used at Uber Elder

Last edited by kamidak on Mar 30, 2018, 4:35:56 AM
"
Nrevi wrote:
If i was to craft a dagger that has decent rolls how much currency do you reckon I'll burn roughly? Also, what's the process?

It depends on your luck. From few alterations to thousands of them.

Process is ->

1. buying ilvl 84 SHAPED platinum kris
2. hit alterations until you get desired stat
3. regal it
4. if you get something decent go for multiple crafting mode if not - use scouring and repeat

BTW. i got 2 decent daggers for trade if someone needs

Last edited by PerkyPsycho on Mar 30, 2018, 10:57:58 AM
"
kamidak wrote:
I just killed Uber Elder after 5 try and damn... was terrible for me...
Someone try Acrobatics/Phase Acrobatics for this fight? I have 4.4k HP and almost everything hit-kill me '-'
Kaom's Roots save me a lot from Shaper's beam + Elder slow combo!
So i dunno what to do right now, i'll improve my gear for survavility (like that atk speed gloves), since i have 104k GC tooltip/hideout i think is more than enought for Uber Elder.

Used at Uber Elder

you have way too much damage. 50k conc in ho is enough. Your gears have few crafted life on them...try to get high tier life rolls and craft res instead. Aim for 5k hp + 1.8k mana
Haven't looked in to it much but for the LL is just presence, and 6lk shavs that are necessary?
Took a break from my miner to farm some currency gonna try and come back to it now to get the 40/40 boss achievements.
"
PerkyPsycho wrote:
"
Nrevi wrote:
If i was to craft a dagger that has decent rolls how much currency do you reckon I'll burn roughly? Also, what's the process?

Process is ->

3. regal it
4. if you get something decent go for multiple crafting mode if not - use scouring and repeat

So to get 2x phys to elemental, that is just 1 regal right? Like I get a magic one with 40% Phys to lightning and regal and hope for another phys to elemental or else scour and try again?
"
PerkyPsycho wrote:
"
Nrevi wrote:

Process is ->

3. regal it

I need one, but don't want to get this page to turn into a market place :)
Just hit me up @LostPioneer if you don't want too damn much for one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info