[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Just finished running 50 Hall of Grandmasters with this build. Never failed to clear a wing, no matter the grandmasters in it, and plenty of deathless runs. Excellent build!
Thanks for the build, looks fun! Planning to try this next.

I have a quick question, in your guide you say you have around 50k dps and in your pastebin, I can see that you can get to 95k dps. I always thought you needed a lot more for Shaper?

:O I'm pretty sure I am missing something here...thanks!
First of all, I love the build and currently following it :) at 20k with conc effect at lvl 66.
My question is, why haven't you picked up the "Saboteur" notable node 2 points away from the pathing?
With both points, "Saboteur" and the node before, we get 44% increased mine damage, sacrificing only 2 nodes.
Cheers!
EDIT: Added Image.
Last edited by Tegraze on Aug 31, 2017, 10:50:21 AM
Hey all!

Thanks Windz for this cool build! Love the explosions!

I'm trying to improve my character as i seem to have hit a wall. My HO tooltip dps shows 20k dps, POB shows 43.3k effective dps.

I'm only level 81 so i know i can improve my dps just with the nest crit nods i'm missing (Throatseeker and Doom cast) plus the 2 last lab nodes... but even with those on POB, i only get to 56.1k effective dps...

what am i missing? my gear seems ok... 6l Carcass is still too expensive for me.

Please help me up! :D

Cheers to all

edit: https://pastebin.com/x1Sx9Nxh
Last edited by drwranck on Aug 31, 2017, 12:48:16 PM
Here is my progress in HHC, I'm easily clearing T9's and the only reason I haven't gone higher is low playtime in last couple of weeks.

I'm Eva/Acro, Noncrit, 5.3k HP + 1.1k unreserved Mana, ~40% evade, ~45% attack & spell dodge

Spoiler

"
drwranck wrote:
Hey all!

I'm trying to improve my character as i seem to have hit a wall. My HO tooltip dps shows 20k dps, POB shows 43.3k effective dps.

I'm only level 81 so i know i can improve my dps just with the nest crit nods i'm missing (Throatseeker and Doom cast) plus the 2 last lab nodes... but even with those on POB, i only get to 56.1k effective dps...

what am i missing? my gear seems ok... 6l Carcass is still too expensive for me.

Cheers to all

Carcass itself doesn't give a lot of DPS, I used Tabula until I 6 linked it, I was able to see DPS boost only when I socketed increased crit. strikes gem. Try getting Hrimsorrows, because you don't have phys to lightning gem in your Carcass. You can try Tabula with increased crit. strikes (with Hrimsorrows weared of course). Besides that just level your character, pickup important nodes and jewel sockets. At level 88 I have about 37k dps with hatred in my hideout.
Thanks for the advices

I'll try using another chest untill i can get a 6l Carcass. Although i doubt the gloves (Hrimsorrows) will help that much since i have 30% phys to cold enchant on my helm. I would also loose lots of life and resists.

A 6th link would allow me to slot inc crit.

Thanks for the tips i'll keep you updated on my progress.
"
Rackham_ wrote:
"
drwranck wrote:
Hey all!

Cheers to all

Carcass itself doesn't give a lot of DPS, I used Tabula until I 6 linked it, I was able to see DPS boost only when I socketed increased crit. strikes gem. Try getting Hrimsorrows, because you don't have phys to lightning gem in your Carcass. You can try Tabula with increased crit. strikes (with Hrimsorrows weared of course). Besides that just level your character, pickup important nodes and jewel sockets. At level 88 I have about 37k dps with hatred in my hideout.

I disagree and think that 6L Carcass Jack is key if you want to run bosses like SHaper/Uber-A.
With this said it can be done w/o one , but u need to have exp when it comes to the bosses(strategy correct position ect.) Also check his gems and see prio to quality.

Thanks for that build man!
Just did uber atziri for the first time in this league and drop this beautiful gloves :)

my gear:

I prefer to use this boots because I have more mobility against bosses and dont need to switch potions (boooooooooooooooooooring!)
Hi, could anyone look at my build and tell me what would increase my damage more? At the moment I only have 23k with inc aoe and 35 with conc, both with hatred. Thank you.
(sorry for any mistake).

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kafayr/characters
Last edited by Kafayr on Sep 1, 2017, 2:56:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info