[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper+UberAtz Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | Starter Build

"
Ultras13 wrote:
I changed mybuild from AW. to this. Thx for your guide. I got money to upgrade can you guys recommend me something about upgrade? And ı got question about amulet??? If we using bisco's we losing huge damage from amulet(%25inc. spell dmg)?

Up to t16's we got zero issues while using bisco's and as you can see in vids, u can have dps/hp ammy that u equip prior to entering boss arena.
Wicked_Clown
"
Ultras13 wrote:
I changed mybuild from AW. to this. Thx for your guide. I got money to upgrade can you guys recommend me something about upgrade? And ı got question about amulet??? If we using bisco's we losing huge damage from amulet(%25inc. spell dmg)?

Looking at your gear, you seem to have the core requirements of the build. I would suggest a +1 gloves allelopathy/blood of the karui next!

As for bisco's, what djpapaz said was true; our damage without the amulet slot is good enough to take on all the end game content except for guardians, shaper and the bosses in uber atziri. I even use bisco's to clear the trash in alluring abyss! So don't worry too much about it. Just swap it for boss fights.

Anyways thanks for kind words!
[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | 9k life | Starter Build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957148
Thank you for the guide
I have changed my build from Stun Sunder to this one.

But I have a question, Im at level 70 now, just changed from Sunder for leveling to mt end-game items (I had currency to buy everything)
Anyway, my damage seems way too low, not even close to the damage shown in your videos (especially the level 71 doing t12 map)

While looking at the damage of Dark Pact at C, it shows my dps is 547 or something like that, while Blight has 1xx dps.
Which means, I kill really slow, I could kill t9 mobs, but since it took awhile, I had to use flasks to gain hp while fighting, couldnt leech life properly.

Any idea what is wrong?
Havent chagned a thing from the guide, except for a passive dex at tree skill that I got to get enough dex.
"
Gall1200 wrote:
Thank you for the guide

But I have a question, Im at level 70 now, just changed from Sunder for leveling to mt end-game items (I had currency to buy everything)
Anyway, my damage seems way too low, not even close to the damage shown in your videos (especially the level 71 doing t12 map)

While looking at the damage of Dark Pact at C, it shows my dps is 547 or something like that, while Blight has 1xx dps.
Which means, I kill really slow, I could kill t9 mobs, but since it took awhile, I had to use flasks to gain hp while fighting, couldnt leech life properly.

Any idea what is wrong?
Havent chagned a thing from the guide, except for a passive dex at tree skill that I got to get enough dex.

I would like to help but i cannot see your character info. Would you mind setting your character info to public? I can thus import it into PoB to see what's wrong.

Cheers!
[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | 9k life | Starter Build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957148
"
lumosnoxlumo wrote:
"
Gall1200 wrote:
Thank you for the guide

Any idea what is wrong?

I would like to help but i cannot see your character info. Would you mind setting your character info to public? I can thus import it into PoB to see what's wrong.

Cheers!

Oh sorry, forgot to make it public
Could you check now please?
"
Gall1200 wrote:
"
lumosnoxlumo wrote:
"
Gall1200 wrote:
Thank you for the guide

Any idea what is wrong?

Cheers!

Looking at your stuff everything looks cool except gem lvl. You need to get/lvl up your DP set up and u'll see the difference.
Wicked_Clown
"
Gall1200 wrote:
"
lumosnoxlumo wrote:
"
Gall1200 wrote:
Thank you for the guide

Any idea what is wrong?

Cheers!

I've taken a look at your gear and they look rather decent. The main reason why your dps is so low is due to the level of your gems.

Spell gems do very little damage at low levels and thus, i recommended you guys to level dark pact and cwc gems in your offhand/spare gem slots while leveling as the transition is kinda rough with low level gems.

That being said, the 2 gems grants the most dps are cast while channelling and dark pact. I do have a spare 20/19 dark pact and you can pm me @Slark_lumo for it. Try to buy a lvl 20/20 cwc if possible. I'm pretty sure it will make a huge difference!

Other than that, I would recommend you to change your rings if possible; they currently provide far too little life.
Last edited by lumosnoxlumo on Sep 1, 2017, 2:29:26 PM
"
lumosnoxlumo wrote:
"
Ultras13 wrote:

Looking at your gear, you seem to have the core requirements of the build. I would suggest a +1 gloves allelopathy/blood of the karui next!

As for bisco's, what djpapaz said was true; our damage without the amulet slot is good enough to take on all the end game content except for guardians, shaper and the bosses in uber atziri. I even use bisco's to clear the trash in alluring abyss! So don't worry too much about it. Just swap it for boss fights.

Anyways thanks for kind words!

Thank you for your advices lads !
Would you mind looking at my gear for improvements? I'm trying to gear up for guardians/shaper but am not sure how much dps I should aim for.
"
Would you mind looking at my gear for improvements? I'm trying to gear up for guardians/shaper but am not sure how much dps I should aim for.

Your gear are rather average, would look into getting t1 life on everything. I would run CoH-temporal chains and run haste.

would also drop enfeeble and replace it with firestorm

The next big upgrade will kaom's heart. You will lose an entire cwdt setup but the extra health and dps will probably make up for it.

I have not tried shaper without a kaoms and honestly I'm pretty worried about the lack of hp and dps. To survive the golden balls you probably need high 7k life to not die to it on hit. If you do want to run shaper without kaoms, I'd suggest that you drop haste for a purity of ice instead.

Let me know how it goes!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info