[3.0] Poison/Bleed Tornado Shot Assassin (budget friendly)

The nodes Heartseeker and Lethality would become really good with this flask, but idk if it is worth.
Especially since our ascendant is : +30% more dmg with poison when you crit, and this flask says your crits do not deal extra damage.
But maybe that they are not contradictory, who knows.
The nodes Heartseeker and Lethality would become really good with this flask, but idk if it is worth.
Especially since our ascendant is : +30% more dmg with poison when you crit, and this flask says your crits do not deal extra damage.
But maybe that they are not contradictory, who knows.

Played around with Path of building a bit using my current gear. From the looks of it there is no reason not to take lethality. It is comparable to Nodes that would cost you a similar amount of points like atrophy, heavy draw, or aspect of the eagle even without the flask. With the flask active its not even close. I wouldn't go out of my way to get assassination, but you could path through it. Heartseeker looks bad.

Curious as to the highest level of content you have been able to complete with this build or what you think the highest level of content that can be completed with this build is?
So far in 3.1 I've been mapping as high as T8 but struggling with a few bosses. I really hope crimson dance will provide the single target damage I need.

HC Abyss. Curious to see other people running this and their trees. It feels REALLY powerful but also quite fragile.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.1.1/AAAABAYBAQDuBS0FtQZwB5kIiQ2NEJIRLxR1FSAWvxjbGbQhYCP2JT8mlSpNLGQs6S2DLiMwfDIyMpQ1kjY9N9Q5JTrhPyc_bECgR35KfUrITI5Nkk3jTp9RR1VLWfBbr11oYeJh62KsZKZlTWegaoxsjG6qdPF2gnpTen96738CgCKEooazh3aNfY2_lQWa8Zsmnaqi2aOKplem4KqksNixMLTFtNG1CLVItfK9Nr6nwUnC7MgMyBTI3Mqpz3rUI9i92cbdDeOf6NbpdusU62PtP-4O8kX1b_zF_gr-Hf6P?accountName=Am731&characterName=Peter_LaFleur

Is there any reason to not buy an Arborix Assassin Bow (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Arborix) if you have money to invest ?
Better crit, better damage, movement speed, evasion...

Since i dont have Iron Reflexes it should work even better for my character
I would try it out but I'm worried by it's attack speed. 1.25 just won't do the trick for smooth clearing.
I finally got my 6L, so i'm trying to get the otpimal setup of gems.

"Added chaos damage>unbound ailments>deadly ailments=vile toxins>physical projectile attack damage=swift affliction"

Can you explain how Unbound ailments does more damage than Vile toxins or Physical atk dmg ?

Is it just because of the increase duration ? Because if i just spam the target than the duration doesnt matter so i dont see how this gem is better... ?

Thanks for your answers =)

PS: Like you, I dont have Crimson Dance.
Last edited by skulastra on Dec 25, 2017, 2:16:54 PM
"
Am731 wrote:
I would try it out but I'm worried by it's attack speed. 1.25 just won't do the trick for smooth clearing.

Well not sure this is a problem if you run 6frenzy charges and the 8% chance to get onslaught on jewel.
Is it just because of the increase duration ? Because if i just spam the target than the duration doesnt matter so i dont see how this gem is better... ?

You have it a little backwards. Increased duration matters the most on single target because there is no maximum number of poison stacks.

From the wiki:

"Poison is a cumulatively stacking debuff. Each application—or 'stack'—of poison remains present on the target dealing chaos damage over time until it runs its course.[2] There is no limit to the number of poison stacks a target can have."

So increased poison duration=more poison stacks you can get on one target at any one time.

This also makes temporal chains do about the same damage over time as despair, oddly enough.

Got some upgrades:

Holy cow that changes everything !
I i thought 8stacks was the maximum i dont know why, i maybe got confused with crismon dance lol.

Then attack speed does matter more than i thought.

I'm curious when im checking your tree, how much %chance do you have to bleed & poison ?

Nice upgrades =P
Last edited by skulastra on Dec 25, 2017, 7:21:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info