[3.1] Raider - Ice Shot/Barrage / Everything Viable / 1 Week in League / Awesome Swag

"
imbafromNorth wrote:
Would you consider a rigwalds quiver for mapping?

Projectiles that pierce don't fork, so if you're using the iceshot jewels or pierce gem I don't think it helps a lot. Best setup for mapping is using the Chain gem in Ice Shot setup, and ofc not use pierce or ice shot jewels. I'm using Chain in my iceshot setup, and as you can see from my minotaur run in above post it clears super fast.
What about reach of the council?
"
foojin wrote:

Replaced my Chin Sol with perfect rolled legacy (pré 2.4) Reach of the Council in Path of Building.

Shaper dps went down from 5.2 million with Chin Sol to 4.2 million with Reach.

So no. Chin Sol is BiS.
"
Fritso wrote:
"
foojin wrote:

Replaced my Chin Sol with perfect rolled legacy (pré 2.4) Reach of the Council in Path of Building.

So no. Chin Sol is BiS.

Thank you for the reply.

Btw why not Solaris with Stormflay as a major god? The MS\DR from Lunaris doesn't seem to be ground breaking while reduced aoe and crit dmg seems really nice.

Couldn't get my Chin Sol to 5L so playing with reach for now :( Not much currency even on standard. Build is allot of fun though, always wanted to play a bow build that freezes stuff. Also great that the cold gems actually feel worthwhile. I wish there was a single target cold dmg skill.

Current gear:
Last edited by foojin on Oct 7, 2017, 2:31:13 AM
What corruption on chin would be considered better then ele dmg?
"
foojin wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:
"
foojin wrote:

So no. Chin Sol is BiS.

Thank you for the reply.

Btw why not Solaris with Stormflay as a major god? The MS\DR from Lunaris doesn't seem to be ground breaking while reduced aoe and crit dmg seems really nice.

Couldn't get my Chin Sol to 5L so playing with reach for now :( Not much currency even on standard. Build is allot of fun though, always wanted to play a bow build that freezes stuff. Also great that the cold gems actually feel worthwhile. I wish there was a single target cold dmg skill.

Current gear:

My advice:

Put barrage 6L in your chest, and Ice Shot in your Bow. Ice Shot really only needs a 5L anyways, had pretty good dps. Use the Chain gem in ice shot setup, and don't go for pierce or fork. Really, chain Ice Shot clears way faster.

Now that Barrage is in 6L, you'll freeze any boss that can be frozen, plus you can use an offhand Chin Sol that doesn't have to be linked for more barrage damage.
"
H3avyM3tal wrote:
What corruption on chin would be considered better then ele dmg?

These 2 provide more dmg:

Got really lucky with the +1 arrow corruption. Net result is just over 400k Shaper dps increase with that corruption.

Culling Strike is similar, since it instantly kills enemies at 10% health. I just prever the +1 Arrow, cuz it also allows you to leech more, and build up frenzy charges faster against bosses.
"
Fritso wrote:
"
foojin wrote:

Thank you for the reply.

Current gear:

My advice:

Put barrage 6L in your chest, and Ice Shot in your Bow. Ice Shot really only needs a 5L anyways, had pretty good dps. Use the Chain gem in ice shot setup, and don't go for pierce or fork. Really, chain Ice Shot clears way faster.

Now that Barrage is in 6L, you'll freeze any boss that can be frozen, plus you can use an offhand Chin Sol that doesn't have to be linked for more barrage damage.

Thanks, that is some solid advice. However I only have something like 50 chromes left, even on standard heh. I did switch added cold for chain in my ice shot setup to see how that will work out.
Last edited by foojin on Oct 7, 2017, 9:12:31 AM
What's is order in upgrading DPS? What should I look for first?
Last edited by imbafromNorth on Oct 7, 2017, 10:21:28 AM
Not video, not true.... need video

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info