[3.0]Inquisitor Ken's Tommy Gun Self-cast Crit Frostbolt. // Budget \\ Great League Starter //

Hi I was just wondering what kind of dagger you recommend using misery on. 50% crit base or high aps like a skean. I assume it just depends if I want more damage or movement from sc/wb but is 20% crit super important?
how is this build in parties?
Have you thought about potentially having a doryanis with a rare shield? If not how come / thoughts on it?
"
bagietMaster wrote:
Mind drinker (0.4% mana leech) is good option ? 5 mana regen from Alira- i feel like its not enough :/
Can i kill endgame bosses with this build ?

Mind drinker only works with attacks. So you can't. :(
TabSluppins - Pizza guy
When is a good time to switch from tabula? Even if its only a 4L? or switch at 5L
may i ask nobuff dps?
Hello,

i'm playing your build and on higher maps i got some serious survivability issues.

Already got all of that highbudget stuff, like 6-link, vinktars vessel, dying sun, ... also resistances capped, 4.7k life, life/mana-leech on boots.

But sometimes bosses on t11+ just oneshot me and its kinda frustrating. Also elemental reflect mobs just wreck me.

May you have a look at my characters gear and current passive skill tree? Maybe you have a solution :)

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by DeadpanLIVE on Aug 27, 2017, 6:43:06 AM
"
Hello,
But sometimes bosses on t11+ just oneshot me and its kinda frustrating. Also elemental reflect mobs just wreck me.

I'm still working on better gear, but I was able to fix this problem by dropping herald of thunder, adding some mana to gear, and picking up Mind over Matter. The 30% damage reduction really helps reduce that burst. Several times I've squeaked away at low heath and mana with this change now.

If you do go this route, i also recommend the boot enchant from Merciless lab as it really helps keep the mana up.
how do you gain power charges? great guide
Hey! Great guide! been enjoying the build a lot. I'm currently on Act8 Lv63 and I'm done
adding the passive points you showed on the build up to Lv70.

What direction should I follow on my passive tree from now on?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info