[3.0]Inquisitor Ken's Tommy Gun Self-cast Crit Frostbolt. // Budget \\ Great League Starter //

"
Grotgar wrote:
Loving the build so far, although I have made a few defensive adjustments. I think you meant to write help Alira not kill her in the update.

Glad to hear !, yeah make the adjustments you feel are necersary we are still in "beta", i did try out MoM but i didnt enjoy it to much, if i decide to buy another CoD ill try it out again.

And thanks for the heads up ^ fixed.
Why is shaper not possible with this build?
"
Carry101 wrote:
Why is shaper not possible with this build?

I wouldn't see it as being impossible but currently i haven't looked at strething the damage out that far right now, im sure it is possible with the right gearing etc, something to look forward to in the future and something to work towards i guess.
Pantheon choices? I have Yugol for the minor god right now, but I haven't upgraded it. My major is Arakaali, not really sure what would work best.
IGN: Sin
"
Pantheon choices? I have Yugol for the minor god right now, but I haven't upgraded it. My major is Arakaali, not really sure what would work best.

For the pantheon i also went with yugul to deal with pesky reflect mobs.
Major is preference but i to went with arakaali.
What do you think about a Cospri's Will to make use of a second curse? I assume projectile weakness over an extra herald. Mainly I'm just looking for an excuse to make use of a 6L Cospri's this league.
So glad I solved my mana issues... had to go back and help Alira and finally got leech on boots.

Picked this up waaaay cheaper than I thought it would be too :)
Spoiler

Now I just need insanity gloves and less shitty dagger :/
IGN: Sin
Do you think i can use this staff for this build ?

Thanks

"
Virtu4l63 wrote:
Do you think i can use this staff for this build ?

Thanks

Id say if you was to use any staff, it would more than likely be Sire of Shards, but otherwise i'd say it's possible but not reccomended and i doubt it would be as succesful.
will this build work with elementalist ascendancy?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info