BUYERS BEWARE Ayu87 aka vaecir

Jerry?! Jerry?! Jerry?!
I didn't make a single threat or insult to you until you refused to refund me, you never intended to refund me because you ripped me off and you weren't going to get money like that again because you talked me into buying it with your lies.
"
redman0010 wrote:
I didn't make a single threat or insult to you until you refused to refund me, you never intended to refund me because you ripped me off and you weren't going to get money like that again because you talked me into buying it with your lies.

Ripped you off? It was you who whispered me ingame, without posting an offer on my forum topic and YOU wanted to get a buyout price for it. Again who is here to blame? Not me.
Op and Ayu87 both don't lift I don't see the problem here
IGN:Aexea
Says the guy whos a gold supporter...Ayu ever heard the expression thou who protests the loudest is the guiltiest? If you didn't do these things you think you'd just make a single post and let it go, but you keep coming back. You can try and defend your actions to your blue in the face, but it doesn't change the reality that you attempted to scam me and thus you're a scammer, and not to be trusted.
This thread has been locked. We do not want 'naming and shaming' threads.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info