BUYERS BEWARE Ayu87 aka vaecir

ACCOUNT NAME: AYU87, IGN: VAECIR......He makes false claims on his items that they are exaltable and during trade tried to give me a different weapon then the one I wanted multiple times. Do not trust this persons posts or trade with him without extreme caution, best to avoid altogether!
Last edited by Support on Feb 25, 2013, 5:51:23 PM
Not really my fault when you do not read the posts I've made. I did mention that I wasn't sure if the item in question is exaltable or not, also the post clearly stated that I wasn't original owner of the item. I bought it ingame.
No refunds for players like you that start bashing the very instant they discover the item isn't what they were "gambling" for.

Posts like these are just making a fool out of yourself.
You EDITED YOUR POST after the fact buddy, and in chat you assured me it was exaltable and that doesn't explain why you tried to switch items on me when we were trading, you're a parasite, child, scammer and not to be trusted and hopefully everyone reads this takes serious caution in engaging in any deal with you.
Last edited by redman0010 on Feb 25, 2013, 2:41:37 PM
Items can only have 6 mods ( excluding implicit ). Sort of your fault as well for not being educated in the area.
"
redman0010 wrote:
You EDITED YOUR POST after the fact buddy, and in chat you assured me it was exaltable and that doesn't explain why you tried to switch items on me when we were trading, you're a parasite, child, scammer and not to be trusted and hopefully everyone reads this takes serious caution in engaging in any deal with you.

If you read the post once again you could see the last time I edited it.

It was YESTERDAY.

Current date:
25 February 2013 19:41

The post on first page:
Last edited by Ayu87 on 24 February 2013 20:53

Good luck. And the edits were only to show the *POSSIBLE* affixes on it.

You should be banned from the forums for posting garbage like this.

"
beater wrote:
Items can only have 6 mods ( excluding implicit ). Sort of your fault as well for not being educated in the area.

Exactly, I even mentioned about it.

If anybody cares heres the topic;
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/189239
Anybody capable of reading can see whats on the first few posts. And read the edit dates/times.

Good riddance.
Last edited by Ayu87 on Feb 25, 2013, 2:47:53 PM
gg mods remove this slander lol Ayu87 is being slannnddunked
IGN:Aexea
Last edited by vasculitis on Feb 25, 2013, 2:44:44 PM
Can't slander someone when it's true! Also item only has 5 stats on it not 6.
Last edited by redman0010 on Feb 25, 2013, 2:47:12 PM
"
redman0010 wrote:
Can't slander someone when it's true! Also item only has 5 stats on it not 6.

Yeah and that makes it look like it could be exalted. Like I mentioned on the sales topic, stop coming up with random bs excuses.
I wouldn't have had such an issue with the fact it wasn't exaltable if you didn't try to scam me in the damn trade window on top of it! Just icing on the cake. I'm done here believe what you wan't guys but I wouldn't waste my time to this extent if this man was an honest person.
"
redman0010 wrote:
I wouldn't have had such an issue with the fact it wasn't exaltable if you didn't try to scam me in the damn trade window on top of it! Just icing on the cake. I'm done here believe what you wan't guys but I wouldn't waste my time to this extent if this man was an honest person.

Yet again more lies. Keep making a fool out of yourself, I've nothing to hide.

Only reason I refused to refund you was all the stupid insults and threats you made, serves you well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info