[3.0] Tempest's Binding KB Pathfinder | All 4 Guardians & Shaper in 12 Minutes | Fastest Mapper

"
Xhyma wrote:
The prices of +1 Esh shield is so ridiculous, do they really think its worth more than +2 Barrage Tempest

The only benefit or gain you get is More links for VP or dmg which is not that important

The gloves go for 15-30c vs 100ex shield

Move VPS to the shield and use +1 Gloves for Wrath setup

Best of Luck ;)

People are sooo silly and ugly with item price , this shitty shield was a 1 c shield and price become unreachable to player just because a guy post a build using it . I'm using a simple rare 4 c and i can live with that.
Last edited by Elf_97 on Sep 16, 2017, 6:18:29 PM
"
b1os wrote:
"
charlyy wrote:

With no flasks? Just herald of ice, ice golem and wrath??

Correct.

I just saw, slower projectiles adds almost 2k lightning dmg in tooltip, I don't understand why.
Still less than yours and basically all my items are better than yours lol.

Wish someone could solve this mystery.
"
Arkuza wrote:
Crit Chance: 42% Unbuffed (with 3 Power Charges this is pretty close to 89% crit, which gives us an effective crit chance of 99% with Diamond Flask up)

What? For 3 power charges your 42% crit chance transformed in 89%? I don't understand, how?
This is all the Gear i have and the boss killing still sucks even with vaal breach any advise.

"
gizmo032 wrote:
"
Arkuza wrote:
Crit Chance: 42% Unbuffed (with 3 Power Charges this is pretty close to 89% crit, which gives us an effective crit chance of 99% with Diamond Flask up)

What? For 3 power charges your 42% crit chance transformed in 89%? I don't understand, how?

u should read about diamond flask in wiki, not pretty sure about 42%->89% math, but its around there.
i dont remember correctly but diamond flask suppose to reroll hit if it doesnt crit, and maybe with inc flask effect its even better then normal, but u dont need really high crit chance to have perma crit ;p.
"
SimplyNextGen wrote:
This is all the Gear i have and the boss killing still sucks even with vaal breach any advise.

Same, but i havent hh.
I need 4-6tp for each guardian without map mods. And mb not kill them.
Last edited by Kinsl on Sep 17, 2017, 5:50:09 AM
"
SimplyNextGen wrote:

get ele dmg % on rings, change biscos on boss to deeps amulet, change one of flask for another vessel for the leech, try get as close as u can to the target for up to 50% more dmg, use proj weak(manual cast or with orb of storms), its insane deeps increase.
Got the build going with help from OP. Made a video on my thoughts on the build with some gameplay.

My gear

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_GYNvrFt3M&
Last edited by GGZII on Sep 17, 2017, 6:12:10 AM
esh shield 90% of the time doubles your damage, 5% of the time does nothing, and another 5% multiplies your damage by over 1000%, I'd say the shield is worth the price.
IGN:Layent
PST(GMT -7:00)
I seem to be having a huge mana issue and only being able to cast like 3 Kinetic Blasts before I need a mana pot. Please help me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info