[3.0] Tempest's Binding KB Pathfinder | All 4 Guardians & Shaper in 12 Minutes | Fastest Mapper

"
CDijak wrote:
Hey, I was wondering why the boot enchant is so important. I thought It would be ineffective for most if not all of the map if we are just speeding through? My tooltip on KB is 18.6 with biscos , not sure what my biggest upgrade I should go for next is.

Most of your flasks have no quality, btw.
"
Arkuza wrote:
"
Kinsl wrote:
Help pls.
Idk how to use vaal power siphon right.
It sometimes kills all or do nothing.

Read Jewel section

I read, still not work. Mb i havent enough damage.
Do you think too much of a hassle to respec my lvl 90 ST raider (RockyST) to this build? I have around 600c to work with, ~500 more if i sold my 6l belly.
Vaal breach tactic only works if you got a REAL Headhunter, not two of those fake jewels?
How do you even hit anything since you get no accuracy from gear with esh's mirror?
"
Oilure wrote:
Vaal breach tactic only works if you got a REAL Headhunter, not two of those fake jewels?
How do you even hit anything since you get no accuracy from gear with esh's mirror?

He's wearing QOTF meaning he inherently has to get a decent amount of base dexterity, coupled with the fact that dexterity also provides base accuracy. Then he also has Finesse, Acuity and the accuracy nodes near Wandslinger and Fusillade. Also vaal breach will work with inspired learning jewels, just not nearly as well with a headhunter. Part of the reason of having vaal breach is to use the multiple explosions from kinetic blase with the massive amount of mobs to use as single target against bosses. So it's still worth using.
Last edited by iPulsar on Sep 10, 2017, 6:06:13 PM
2 Questions:

1 - How do you deal with mana? Wand skills are mana hungry

2 - Since this is a high budget build, would Atziri's Acuity be a good option or are the thunderfists necessary?
"
Vuxra wrote:
2 Questions:

1 - How do you deal with mana? Wand skills are mana hungry

2 - Since this is a high budget build, would Atziri's Acuity be a good option or are the thunderfists necessary?

1. I assume you mean while leveling before you have enough damage to sustain mana off of damage and leech alone? I'd say thiefs torment works extremely well for something like that while leveling and it gives you a decent amount of resists to boot until you are able to sustain mana during or after the leveling phase. Otherwise if you're not leveling mana really shouldn't be an issue when you have the damage because you path through mind drinker.

2. Define "necessary". I'd argue thunderfists are the better option. It'll give you more damage and we pass right by vaal pact anyway on the tree. So there is literally no investment costs. Especially if you'd like to run IRR/IIQ gear, then vaal pact becomes more beneficial. However, they aren't "necessary" for the build to function, but you'll probably be lacking in clear speed depending upon your current gear.
Out of vinktars, dying sun, headhunter belt, breach, headhunter jewels (basically all the 100+ chaos gear)- in what order would you purchase first?
"
venom891 wrote:
Out of vinktars, dying sun, headhunter belt, breach, headhunter jewels (basically all the 100+ chaos gear)- in what order would you purchase first?

I personally would go vinktars(leech/dmg), dying sun(clear/dmg), inspired learning(clear/dmg/defense), breach(boss buffs), headhunter(don't even need it).

Before getting breach though, buy some good opals/diamonds and any other gear you need. Breach and headhunter aren't too useful for their costs while an opal ring will boost your dmg by a ton.
Last edited by Exanite on Sep 10, 2017, 11:36:31 PM
Just crafted and luckily got 310+ eDPs Rare wand with 200 Alt and 5 Regal ( 2ex multicraf). So will i using my rare wand or sell it for 30++ exalted and got and Piscator Culling Strike ? ( Looking for a +15% AS Culling Piscator is difficult )

Also got a problem when i wear full MF gear with my rare wand ( don't have +Accurating) ( 2 ventor and bisco, goldwyrm ): My % chance to hit is paintful: 82%. Any advice for this case :(
Last edited by dtieubinh on Sep 11, 2017, 4:24:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info