[3.0] Tempest's Binding KB Pathfinder | All 4 Guardians & Shaper in 12 Minutes | Fastest Mapper

I'm a somewhat new player, but how does the skill rotation work with KB and Barrage? Does KB benefit from having Barrage in some way? Are you just right clicking KB and only using Barrage in certain situations or what?
"
nauds3000 wrote:
I'm a somewhat new player, but how does the skill rotation work with KB and Barrage? Does KB benefit from having Barrage in some way? Are you just right clicking KB and only using Barrage in certain situations or what?

Barrage for singletarget (bosses), KB for everything else.
"
"
Idk what happens, but damn I suck with this char. Not that the build is bad, but I'm complete garbage I guess. Can't defeat Merc lab at level 74ish. (my char is MuchKineticSuchBlast or something like that).

Anyone can help me out? Idek what the fuck I'm doing wrong but I keep getting 1 shot or whatever and my flasks aren't up that often (Vinktar mostly). A lil help would be appreciated!à

Edit 1 : Using Atziri's promise instead of Dying sun cuz 2 poor. (Atziri isn't in my flasks atm)

^. Getting almost 1 shot by Izaro and it's almost impossible for me to leech/whatever. As soon as I use my vinktar I know the second the vinktar is down I'm gonna die.

Just had a quick look at your gear, so don't expect a very deep answer.

But..you should be more than prepared for merclab. Are you swapping out the biscos for an dps+life ammu on Izaro? For higher barrage dps you better but it into the gloves for the encounter. The barrage links are somewhat mediocre as well. Try barrage-WED-EleF-GMP in gloves instead. GMP should be much stronger than SP with 0 extra proj. Not sure about the flasks for this specific situation, maybe you can hotfix the sustain with an instant divine flask.
"
juerk wrote:
"
"
Idk what happens, but damn I suck with this char. Not that the build is bad, but I'm complete garbage I guess. Can't defeat Merc lab at level 74ish. (my char is MuchKineticSuchBlast or something like that).

Anyone can help me out? Idek what the fuck I'm doing wrong but I keep getting 1 shot or whatever and my flasks aren't up that often (Vinktar mostly). A lil help would be appreciated!à

Edit 1 : Using Atziri's promise instead of Dying sun cuz 2 poor. (Atziri isn't in my flasks atm)

^. Getting almost 1 shot by Izaro and it's almost impossible for me to leech/whatever. As soon as I use my vinktar I know the second the vinktar is down I'm gonna die.

Just had a quick look at your gear, so don't expect a very deep answer.

But..you should be more than prepared for merclab. Are you swapping out the biscos for an dps+life ammu on Izaro? For higher barrage dps you better but it into the gloves for the encounter. The barrage links are somewhat mediocre as well. Try barrage-WED-EleF-GMP in gloves instead. GMP should be much stronger than SP with 0 extra proj. Not sure about the flasks for this specific situation, maybe you can hotfix the sustain with an instant divine flask.

I know right? I don't know why I'm so trash tbh. And nope I didn't switch for a rare amulet against Izaro, didn't think about it tbh. I manage to kill him at my 6th attempt tho. I don't know how and why it took me so long to be able to kill him. If I don't dodge almost EVERY single attack he does, he just rekts me. I'm trying to have my evasion flask as often up as I can, but oh well. I'm only human, I can't dodge everything. I'm sitting at 3.5k life, 10k evasion, 50% chance to evade, 600 energy shield. 85-100-120 res. Kinetic does 9.5k unbuffed damage. I don't know tho, my pots aren't up that often (every boss fight finishes with me with no pots or me dead because I don't have pots to heal)... I don't know what I'm doing wrong at bosses tbh, maps clear with ease, but as soon as it comes to bosses, damn I suck ass and almost sure to die. Not able to do maps above like T6.. just because of bosses.
Hey! Amazing build with really amazing clear speed, can blast through maps, the only problem I have is single target, it feels horrible and so weak but idk what am doing wrong. Obv I still need the +2 barrage enchant, but still it feels terrible against any T11+ map boss. Mind checking my character (lastcharper) and help me out with were am screwing up?

Cheers!
Hello Guys,

Have 2 questions regarding gear choices:

1. Did anyone tested "The Taming" ring with this build? It is quite expensive but ele dmg boost and more dmg per shock/ignite/freeze looks huge and then we can probably use immolate gem in Barrage setup.

2. I can't decide between QotF and Yriel's. Attack Speed and move speed from yriel's is nice and crit chance is another great bonus (+ more HP). Bestial minion is quite tanky and with vall skeletons we have great distractions for bosses.
QotF is great (more eva) and move speed is great but I'm not sure if we really need more move speed. Evasion is high enough with flasks even qithout QotF. Maybe I have to buy both and compare them :F.

Please help :F.
My Current gear below. I still have a lot of leveling before me but it will go quite fast I hope :)

Gear
Spoiler
"
zaboleqqq wrote:
Hello Guys,

1. Did anyone tested "The Taming" ring with this build? It is quite expensive but ele dmg boost and more dmg per shock/ignite/freeze looks huge and then we can probably use immolate gem in Barrage setup.

2. I can't decide between QotF and Yriel's. Attack Speed and move speed from yriel's is nice and crit chance is another great bonus (+ more HP). Bestial minion is quite tanky and with vall skeletons we have great distractions for bosses.
QotF is great (more eva) and move speed is great but I'm not sure if we really need more move speed. Evasion is high enough with flasks even qithout QotF. Maybe I have to buy both and compare them :F.

the taming isn't a bad ring but good opals should always be better. it's only about a 0.8% dps increase on my first ring and I lose overall dmg if I replace my second. high added lightning damage to attack scales the dps a lot more if I'm not mistaken

regarding yriels, I'm not sure if you need the damage for clearing. it takes my barrage from 950k to 1m and my KB from 118k to 126k. I clear everything quickly in one hit on t15s with the original damage numbers so the movement speed should always be better in my opinion.

for your gear I would definitely get both the tempest's binding and thunderfist gloves. they are great boosts to both KB and vaal PS
Last edited by crazypearce on Aug 31, 2017, 2:07:01 PM
Currently doing this, gear is going fine and all, but wouldn't a 1600+ EV shield with some life and res, maybe some accuracy, be slightly better?

Also, what is your unflasked movespeed?
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
zaboleqqq wrote:
Hello Guys,

the taming isn't a bad ring but good opals should always be better. it's only about a 0.8% dps increase on my first ring and I lose overall dmg if I replace my second. high added lightning damage to attack scales the dps a lot more if I'm not mistaken

regarding yriels, I'm not sure if you need the damage for clearing. it takes my barrage from 950k to 1m and my KB from 118k to 126k. I clear everything quickly in one hit on t15s with the original damage numbers so the movement speed should always be better in my opinion.

for your gear I would definitely get both the tempest's binding and thunderfist gloves. they are great boosts to both KB and vaal PS

I do not think that KB needs more damage from tempest or thunderfist. We loose a lot of health because of this and any map boss can one shot us before lvl 85 I think. Till that moment we do not have anough dps to kill bosses in 4-5 seconds.
This build is zoom zoom. me like

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info