TOP 5 popular builds

Hi guys,

what will be the most popular builds ATM in 3.0?

Is there something fun what u can recommend? (plz no sunder)
Last bumped on Aug 22, 2017, 4:18:53 PM
Like giving GGG an all you can eat buffet on what to nerf next.

Why people post popular cost effective builds and tricks using mechanics on here or on reddit is beyond me.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
This reply is not about my question.

I think GGG alredy know what's strong ATM.

Maybe someone will reply who have some thoughts about which builds are the top tier? As i can see most of the time SRS, Sunder - any other?
Dark Pact on a Zerker is very popular.
"
Nephalim wrote:

Why people post popular cost effective builds and tricks using mechanics on here or on reddit is beyond me.

*Snort* Seriously, do you believe that's how a tech company would actually work?

GGG Tech Person - So we have a complete record of every piece of statistical data you can ask for along with complex analytical programs that can define how players play. We can easily model particular scenarios and determine where player activity is outside our defined boundaries.

GGG Chris - Are you insane, what sort of black magic is that? No, to the forums I say, for only among the garrulous waffling of a particular sub-set of the unwashed masses will we divine the truth! No, begone scruffy Tech Person and never speak to me again of this scientific and proven method of analysis.

Well, at least that's how I imagine Chris speaks :)

tl;dr - GGG don't personally review builds to work out where to swing the nerf hammer next.
"
"
Nephalim wrote:

*Snort* Seriously, do you believe that's how a tech company would actually work?

GGG Tech Person - So we have a complete record of every piece of statistical data you can ask for along with complex analytical programs that can define how players play. We can easily model particular scenarios and determine where player activity is outside our defined boundaries.

GGG Chris - Are you insane, what sort of black magic is that? No, to the forums I say, for only among the garrulous waffling of a particular sub-set of the unwashed masses will we divine the truth! No, begone scruffy Tech Person and never speak to me again of this scientific and proven method of analysis.

Well, at least that's how I imagine Chris speaks :)

tl;dr - GGG don't personally review builds to work out where to swing the nerf hammer next.

GGG, with their infinite wisdom and analytical data to suggest the average ES user had 20,000 ES. That at a point, life was technically better than ES, that power charges should only work for spells and frenzy charges work for attacks.

Balancing is based around usage data just as much as popularity because the two tend to be correlated.

Just look at any build the forums or reddit have complained for any amount of time about and see how GGG eventually nerfs said build. If people stopped relying on being spoonfed by streamers the most meta of builds maybe GGG would not need to cycle nerf so harshly.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Aug 12, 2017, 7:02:27 PM
"
Nephalim wrote:
GGG, with their infinite wisdom and analytical data to suggest the average ES user had 20,000 ES.

Oh come one, can you get over it already? It was nerfed too harshly, and it will be rebuffed again. That's how balancing works.
Account inactive since Tencent majority share acquisition.
how about replying to the OP? would be interesting....
Popular builds? Look at what mathilziggyzizpohx are playing. Also have fun paying for their overpriced items.
Second-class poe gamer
"
dro0p wrote:
how about replying to the OP? would be interesting....

Mate, just check what the top guys are playing. You can do that yourself and it takes 3 seconds.

Add whatever build Mathil is playing this week.

That's it.
Last edited by toyotatundra on Aug 22, 2017, 7:35:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info