TOP 5 popular builds

"
Aleandir wrote:

I think GGG alredy know what's strong ATM.

They have no clue.

"
Aleandir wrote:

Maybe someone will reply who have some thoughts about which builds are the top tier? As i can see most of the time SRS, Sunder - any other?

Those builds are very popular on SSF leagues cause you can reliably gear them. Out of those two, I'd pick SRS, cause good effective range, good damage and you can do all map mods. SRS is very good considering that it requires no gear whatsoever. Dont play Raiz's meh build.

On regular, trading leagues, I have never seen anyone play Sunder, and I havent seen SRS in several past leagues. There's no reason to play them in regular leagues.
Last edited by toyotatundra on Aug 22, 2017, 7:36:09 AM
Anything that involves berserker and vaal pack basically.
Popular build is VFB cuz it clears faster than your build that clears 1 pack at a time.
Simple. Go to the class forums and take the 5 most populated build threads and you can pretty much assume those are the most popular.
just for try, for see and for know
"
Simple. Go to the class forums and take the 5 most populated build threads and you can pretty much assume those are the most popular.

Clickbait std mirrored double legacy 80 000 exalt budget builds sure are popular, but mostly because of people asking why can't they reach even a fraction of the stats represented in the guide.
"
"
Nephalim wrote:
Like giving GGG an all you can eat buffet on what to nerf next.

Why people post popular cost effective builds and tricks using mechanics on here or on reddit is beyond me.

*Snort* Seriously, do you believe that's how a tech company would actually work?

GGG Tech Person - So we have a complete record of every piece of statistical data you can ask for along with complex analytical programs that can define how players play. We can easily model particular scenarios and determine where player activity is outside our defined boundaries.

GGG Chris - Are you insane, what sort of black magic is that? No, to the forums I say, for only among the garrulous waffling of a particular sub-set of the unwashed masses will we divine the truth! No, begone scruffy Tech Person and never speak to me again of this scientific and proven method of analysis.

Well, at least that's how I imagine Chris speaks :)

tl;dr - GGG don't personally review builds to work out where to swing the nerf hammer next.

Well yeah a real tech company would not do that. But it's obvious GGG nerfs anything that people bitch about too much on reddit. For a game claiming to be hardcore they sure cater to noobs a lot.
GGG is no fool. They don't need to waste time playing their own game when they have a thriving community of customers willing to not only play it, but stream it and document every detail for them. GGG watches their streamers, compares that to their internal stats, and then performs "balance" changes next league/release.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info