[3.0] Blade Flurry Inquisitor softcore league starter guide

"
xrodray wrote:
Hi, instead of replacing inc crit strike with ele focus how about immolate if we have fire damage on weapon already? that would greatly buff the dps without needing to run a pcoc setup

Sure, you can do that, but it's not a huge difference, in my particular setup lvl 20 immolate vs lvl 21 added lightning is something like 3% more dps. Besides, even in the endgame i can still shock some things, like minibosses on chimera or in shaper transition phases.
But yeah, if you don't mind having to switch another gem, on guardians and shaper that's a dps increase.
Diggin the guide. It's thorough, sincere and honest. Not some "500MILLION DPS END GAME CLAW/WHATEVER THE FCK" post. Prolly shine some light on this guide, few graphics here and there. And also, can this build be done as a claw variant?
Last edited by AyoJawn on Sep 3, 2017, 2:25:11 AM
"
And also, can this build be done as a claw variant?

Sure, just change the tree to something like this, should perform about the same as rapiers.
for my SSF version i found a rapier

1.98 APS
24% IAS
24% Crit chance
25% crit multi
1-27 Lightning dmg
8-18 fire damage

will that suffice? for the beginning

as for offhand(statstick) what would u recommand

i have brightbeak or should i go with a crafter rare(if so what base) untill i get a doryanis?
Last edited by shadowragex on Sep 3, 2017, 4:15:35 AM
"
shadowragex wrote:
for my SSF version i found a rapier

1.98 APS
24% IAS
24% Crit chance
25% crit multi
1-27 Lightning dmg
8-18 fire damage

will that suffice? for the beginning

as for offhand(statstick) what would u recommand

i have brightbeak or should i go with a crafter rare(if so what base) untill i get a doryanis?

Yep, that'll work. For offhand, brightbeak doesn't increase your attack speed (disregard the tooltip, it always calculates the numbers as if you're alternating hands, even if you can't attack with your offhand), so it only gives you resists. For starters, just get any scepter with 40% ele damage implicit and roll some accuracy/int/resists/% increased lightning damage on it.
btw how well do u find this build runs uberlab ?

i mean i get that it can do it but im guesssing it might be suseptible to 1 shots from argus/izaro?
"
shadowragex wrote:
btw how well do u find this build runs uberlab ?

i mean i get that it can do it but im guesssing it might be suseptible to 1 shots from argus/izaro?

I guess charges can be dangerous, but izaro is the easy part, you should be able to tank autoattacks and dodge everything else with whirling blades. Traps are annoying though, because of no physical mitigation and low movement speed. Not a great build for running lab, but i've done it a couple dozen times without any problems.
hey what are you using to procc imstrument of virtue? atm im using a curse

since golems well slow casted
derp doubleposted><
Last edited by shadowragex on Sep 3, 2017, 10:56:33 AM
"
shadowragex wrote:
hey what are you using to procc imstrument of virtue? atm im using a curse

since golems well slow casted

The only way i use it is resummoning a golem right before the start of a shaper phase, otherwise i just ignore it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info