[3.0] Blade Flurry Inquisitor softcore league starter guide

so crafted a offhand suppose this is okay for the time being

Last edited by shadowragex on Sep 3, 2017, 12:32:37 PM
"
shadowragex wrote:
so crafted a offhand suppose this is okay for the time being

Yep, it's pretty good, should carry you through most content, next upgrade is singularity/catalyst.
hey again mate! loving build sofar havin a blast

since im playing SSF i dont think i really can rely on finding good/crafting Jewels anytime soon

would u suggest still taking jewel slots or would other passives untill i manage to either

find good jewel or craft one

and if so what passives u suggest pickin up?
"
shadowragex wrote:
hey again mate! loving build sofar havin a blast

since im playing SSF i dont think i really can rely on finding good/crafting Jewels anytime soon

would u suggest still taking jewel slots or would other passives untill i manage to either

find good jewel or craft one

and if so what passives u suggest pickin up?

Berserking and Primeval Force are both decent options. 1 point sockets are worth taking even for a jewel with life + anything remotely useful, the rest you can hold off until you get jewels with 2 good stats.
Hey, so playing this build right now, have around 700k dps in path of building, have you tried uber atziri with this build? and what tips or how can we proceed in doing it?
"
xrodray wrote:
Hey, so playing this build right now, have around 700k dps in path of building, have you tried uber atziri with this build? and what tips or how can we proceed in doing it?

Killed her a couple of times, the only tricky part is pulling the trio apart to kill the titty bitch first, the rest plays pretty much the same as normal atziri.
What would be the optimal gem swap for bosses? Ele focus for inc critical strikes ?
"
sporter26 wrote:
What would be the optimal gem swap for bosses? Ele focus for inc critical strikes ?

That and using orb of storms - pcoc.
If I'll decide to level this character all the way to level 100, what passive skills would you recommend to get?
"
nseq wrote:
If I'll decide to level this character all the way to level 100, what passive skills would you recommend to get?

I'd probably just fill out the rest of the available life nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info