[3.2] BUFFED "Chin Sol Trapnel Shot" - 10c Budget, farm Atziri/Uber Lab/High Maps

This build looks interesting but I might try a non trap/mine version of this. Leech is then option for hits that don't one shot you :)
Since everyone is blind when you approach them to use your chin sol and point blank you should be safe most of the time.
Decoy totem and vaal grace to kill bosses.
Non trap can also clear maps faster due to not having any cooldowns.

Last edited by Torin on Apr 3, 2018, 11:09:33 AM
To help with survivability, I ended up taking the reduced mana reservation node near EB, then linked wrath and blasphemy+enfeeble with a level 3 enlighten, and then crafted aspect of the spider on an open suffix slot. Enfeeble and the spider web slow really helps.
Hey. The build is very good and pleasant to play. Dmg is insane!
But i have some noob questions. Can anyone help me?
1. What enchant is better for boots and why? Add 1-160 lightning or 120% crit chance (even so, u crit or ur trap does???)

2. Which best 6link for Shapnel shot? SS - WED - Trap - Cluster Traps - Trap and mines DMG - Added Lightning? Am i correct?

Thank you in advance and I apologize for my English.
Harvest (Жатва) - лучшее, что когда-либо случалось с ПОЕ. F*ck 3.14!
From Skill Revamp 2:

"
The new trap-specific support gem will give you a chance to generate both Power and Frenzy charges when your traps are triggered while simultaneously giving you a Critical Strike Multiplier for each Power Charge and increased Throw speed for each Frenzy Charge.

We're developing changes to the Shadow starting area and other trap clusters. The Shadow will be offered passives that increase all trap damage right away, rather than having to decide early on between using elemental or physical damage.

We're planning to introduce a number of new Trap skills alongside these changes, which we'll reveal more about as their development progresses.

It's worth noting that we're also planning to increase the active trap limit significantly but this is still undergoing testing to assess the risk of doing so.

Major LOL, sounds like some Buffs incoming.

BTW: Playing this Build this League, it's extremely fun. A bit squishy (and therefore not OP), but DEM CRITS YO. Atziri Clones are Onehits, as are the Vaal constructs. Lifereg from the Ascendancy tree (and tinkerskin) is ridiculous, nearly constant full Frenzy/Power Charges, damn.

Thx very much for this build, it's my new number one since WI builds got nerved into Oblivion.
Hey Dude, I may have lost something through the way.

The damage is that big? following your skill tree, at lv 74, I got all the way up til Eldrich Battery, and throuht way down I left heatseeker to later on, , just got Lethality, Primeaval force and master sapper till reach Point blank, currently I just got the first life node in golem's blood from Duelist.

Ascedancy I got Born in Shadows and Perfect Crime so far.

I have quite same or slightly better equipment than you posted here...chin sol exactly the slots, signal of fire, tinkerskin 5l, and rare gloves and helmet providing nice resists...so i am capped in 110...

2 Collateral damage jewels same than your skill tree

Running Grace...herald of ice and artic armour...

I have 3.2k hp
my SS damage displays when I move the cursor over it, 3k damage.
I feel the damage is usually quite nice and kill most of mobs in one well placed throw, buuuuuut, it is so far from 100k damage I barely can understand the calculation.
How to get 100k damage at this point?

What it the turning point? Please, dude, help me becasue I can do like t5..t6 maps and I could invest more currency on that since I dropped xoph's heart and got some exalts from it.

Thanks for your help!!
@BerenCamlost
Don't trust tooltip. sharpnel shot double damage cone isn't calculated, and iirc the tooltip only counts the projectile and not the cone. That's *3 damage already.
Tooltip also doesn't consider point blank and chin sol, wich are *1.5 and *2 respectively.
You throw 4 traps. All of that combined, you do 32 times your tooltip damage. If your tooltip is 3k, then you do nearly 100k per throw.
I also didn't mention that tooltip doesn't consider penetration and extra damage from helm enchant, and didn't count the 20% MORE damage from double triggers from ascendancy.
@Baldersh

Here is a deathless hydra clear I just did on a 5 link bow and 5 chaos pair of gloves, if you want it for video showcase.
I played like a potato but the damage is there, nothing to say about it... I'm only level 87 too, and took a slightly more defensive tree with phase accro and blind ascendency, and I'm yet to take the 2 +6% pen points.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG_39Xr-c5s

Love <3
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Apr 30, 2018, 10:05:24 PM
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
@BerenCamlost
Don't trust tooltip. sharpnel shot double damage cone isn't calculated, and iirc the tooltip only counts the projectile and not the cone. That's *3 damage already.
Tooltip also doesn't consider point blank and chin sol, wich are *1.5 and *2 respectively.
You throw 4 traps. All of that combined, you do 32 times your tooltip damage. If your tooltip is 3k, then you do nearly 100k per throw.
I also didn't mention that tooltip doesn't consider penetration and extra damage from helm enchant, and didn't count the 20% MORE damage from double triggers from ascendancy.

oh! So this way is the biggest damage at lv 74 I got so far in the game...

How do I scale this damage til the mentioned on the description? At the skill tree I think I should finish the life nodes, since 3,3hp is not good enough, even though he said he made atziri with 3,5k hp...

How does accuracy increase the damage as he said?
which way is the fastest way to scale the damage output between lv 75 and 85?

Many Thanks!
I did this build a couples of league ago and its really fun.

It as good as the good old burning arow one :)

If you guy have problem with survivibility CWDT + Frost wall does wonder (when you play alone of course), not only with tinderskin you are foten in phasing thus not getting block by the wall but also you can throw through the wall, it greatly increase your survivibility without slowing you down

ALso as you get more gear , its easy to get a black gleam with additional arrow also which buff you dmg

I generally also chain + split + curse on hit, you generaly have time to throw and then curse everything before it explode and if you have curse on hit on glove you can swap for LGOH or some other utility.

Its really a fun build , I was able to do red map easily and one shot boss

now they just buffed everything :) It will be even better :D Probably one of my first build this league :D
I played this build in Taiwan server for two leagues and I pity sure that it is a very cheap build(except bow itself is a bit expansive when the league start)

Sure yes this build can kill T15 elder but I don't know is it possible to kill uber elder actually as
my guild has tested this build in uber elder and could not kill both elder and shaper
(not sure is that the build itself cannot deal with uber elder or just the surver problem make the game harder)

And as 3.3 is coming soon with trap buff and skill tree change, will the start node choosing change from elemental damage to trap damage or still no change?

BTW, in the chinese forum many people had ask why this build doesn't need to make any accuracy rating increase, do you guys have any answers?

Thanks for the build sharing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info