[3.2] BUFFED "Chin Sol Trapnel Shot" - 10c Budget, farm Atziri/Uber Lab/High Maps

what is the pantheon for this char?
Hello!

I have almost 300c to spend. What items should I change to improve my hero?

"
Pretty much everything but gloves.There are few item showcase in pages before. Check it out.
changed some items but now I have a weird problem with my mana reseravtion. cuz of this ring that increases mana reservation I can run only 2 auras or 1 aura and 2 skills like herald and arctic armor. 30% of mana is not used
Last edited by Sidu on Mar 21, 2018, 3:25:33 AM
So I get that you picked shrapnel shot because of the threshold jewel. I saw your pastebin link I understand which jewel it is . I had posted asking which jewel it was but I understand now after looking at your build.

Still it is a dicey build because of the low life.
Last edited by Desarix on Mar 21, 2018, 7:11:44 PM
"
Sidu wrote:
changed some items but now I have a weird problem with my mana reseravtion. cuz of this ring that increases mana reservation I can run only 2 auras or 1 aura and 2 skills like herald and arctic armor. 30% of mana is not used

So you have 300c and absolutely no clue how to gear your character? nice
So, I wanted to try this shenanigans for some times now. Started a few days ago.
Level 60 atm, soon to switch to Chin Sol.
using this one still, and the damage output is great still.
I'm guessing the gloves are now the most expensive item in the build?
Should we still stick with the Deerstalker? Seems like some rare ones would work too, or maybe some other fancy unique ones.
Fun build. Haven played a trapper in years.

IGN: VodeniZec
Ran this build, I'm at level 88 and I hit a wall at t13+ maps. Dying a lot. Damage is not a big issue, but the survivability is.

I guess if you raise DPS enough to 1-shot everything including the rares then it's not a problem, but that's not the case for me.

I tried a lot of different changes like picking up mind over matter + soul strike quiver, getting iron reflexes, and such but it's not good enough and I still find myself running out of ES and unable to cast any traps.

It's very frustrating playing this character trying to do high tier content. The number of things that 1-shot you due to lack of mitigation.

You barely have any armor, or evasion, so IR does very little and also 0 block. Even with rearguard quiver, it's awful. I finally got some decent results when I combined rumi's concoction with rearguard, but the damage took a hit to the point that you're not getting anything from other builds.

It's a fun build, I think for early-mid mapping it's great because you will destroy bosses and monsters, but without very expensive gear and jewels, you'll run into the same situation as me and hit that same wall when you get to red maps because of the mods and monster HP no longer being 1-shot. Getting hit by monsters or swarmed = instant death.

At this point, I am thinking of respeccing to a RF/scorching ray trickster, or something that's a little more tanky so that I can continue progressing in the game.
Last edited by ironstove on Mar 23, 2018, 11:04:22 PM

Did uberatziri, shaper and uberelder with this build. Kaoms helps a lot with survivability. General mapping is not an issue, bosses are, but decoy totem helps a ton to lock in bosses while we dps.
"
cartman420 wrote:

Did uberatziri, shaper and uberelder with this build. Kaoms helps a lot with survivability. General mapping is not an issue, bosses are, but decoy totem helps a ton to lock in bosses while we dps.

Hey Cartman, how does your Skill-Tree looks? Can you pls Link your Character? Maybe as POb-Link? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info