[3.2] BUFFED "Chin Sol Trapnel Shot" - 10c Budget, farm Atziri/Uber Lab/High Maps

get urself a 350+ harbinger bow with high crit on it.
"
balanced wrote:
get urself a 350+ harbinger bow with high crit on it.

That'll still be outperformed by a Chin Sol by a decently wide margin.
I'M doing that build and its not an easy build

You will die a lot cause mobs have often times to get to you when you throw, blast rain isnt really good with trap honestly

I wish I could have 2x setup of shrapnel , would be way more powerful but they share cooldown so I cant

I think also , it is better to go Assassin than saboteur cause the only thing interesting in saboteur is chain reaction which a lot of people say you can replace with enough trigger area of effect and you will benefits more from tinkerskin because not only one trap will trigger the effect

ALso I dont understand why trap cooldown is slower with trap gem compared to intrinsic trap like lightning trap

A good trick I found for survivibility is CWDT lvl 1 + frostwall, it will pop often , and block mobs and as you are in phasing it does not matter for you

I also use split + curse on hit to apply either assassins or elemental weakness depending maps.
Hey! this looks super intresting, is it good against high tier bosses like guardians? or shaper even?
Another good combo also for leveling and even to tier 9 map is Vaal Burning Arrow in deerskin

with GMP , it has a special interaction that the mob that trigger will receive all the arrow so you shotgun mobs with it

my tooltip is 18k right now for one arrow, all 4 will get on the mobs so that is a shitload of dps for 1 trap

the problem with it is that if you miss you throw you need to swap blastrain cause finishing a boss fight with only one trap setup can be a pain.

overall with that build it was my easiest atziri kill i ever did

and finally this character made me discover one of the strongest skill gem for leveling from 40 to 52 easily with the tempest

lightning trap + multiple trap + cluster trap + elemental focus especially when you get chain reaction

it basically clear the screen and often half the other
Which of the unique trap jewels are worth using? All of them look pretty good. Additional traps / Chance to trigger twice / Flat phys and poison / Trap damage and AOE.
Did someone try barrage already for the big single targets? According to pod it should do even more dps
I think Saboteur is still the better class. As the cooldown recovery speed is actually your "attack speed" and AoE helps clearing. Cannot be binded with chance to create smoke cloud are great too.

Deadeye is actually another great choice as you will gain excellent crit and crit multi (it's too easy to bleed a target with bow), with great AoE and additional projectile that help clearing a lot. Far Shot also offsets some effect of Point Blank.

Of course, Assassin does a much better job with weak mod (you can one-shot them) or high life boss like shaper as you get 95% crit when he is at low life (yes, his third phase, the toughest phase). But it does worst in clearing, and sometime, the smaller AoE means some of the trap may miss.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
"
Bomberchibbi2 wrote:
Did someone try barrage already for the big single targets? According to pod it should do even more dps

I think for boss nothing can beat a vaal burning arrow setup but you only have 3 use so you miss you kinda fucked up :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info