[3.2] Firefly (v.4) - Burning Herald of Thunder bomber

Loving your build, just a question, how does your health not drop when you cast RF? mine drops so fast my health and i die fast, im 75% Fire res, just a little confused can you please enlighten me

thanks
"
XyanideNZ wrote:
Loving your build, just a question, how does your health not drop when you cast RF? mine drops so fast my health and i die fast, im 75% Fire res, just a little confused can you please enlighten me

thanks

you should be at 80% fire resist, not 75%.

Also you need to get a belt with increased recovery of life mod, preferably 19%+

Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
I posted in a thread in general discussion that I'm going to play a bomber during flashback.

Had no idea v.4 was out. Will deffo run it as the previous versions were great.

wtb hooves paying 1 ex (y i'm cheap ;P)
what kinda dmg output does this build do and can it speed t15
IGN - @SlutOhMyy (Ambush)
Coming back with an update.

Lvl 68 currently. Got hooves for 20 c. Eye for 10.

For a fresh start this has been the cheapest league/race yet. Granted it's a 1 m so people don't sit on items but either way my cheapness was satisfied ;p

Current gear
Spoiler
Do you think the upcoming 3.3 changes to Ignite are a buff to this build or not ?
IGN: Mynesa
"
Ishtaar wrote:
Do you think the upcoming 3.3 changes to Ignite are a buff to this build or not ?

3.3 Is going to boost the dmg of Ignite SO much. You get 20% MORE from Beacon of ruin.Ignite on its own deals 25%more dmg per second. This means (without any further gem/skill changes calculated) that you get basicly a buff in a form of a free gem (usually support gems have like 50% more dmg). Lets see how EE will be changed.
Hi! First, thank you for the guide I like it :)

I was wandering is Celestial Punishment and Celestial Judgement wort taking? Or better yet, I see that you didn't take it and I want to know reason - is it not worth that many points or is it something else I haven't considered.

Unwavering stance is nice touch!

Edit: Another question - is life regeneration only for Righteous Fire and boss fights?
Last edited by VampFury on May 25, 2018, 7:07:47 PM
Is there anyone playing this build and active?

I would like to discuss some things with people playing. Like sustaining life with RF and life vs Celestial wheel. Through pm here or forum reply or if you find me online.

Op? Zboard? Any other?

Thank you.
Last edited by VampFury on Jun 13, 2018, 9:57:16 AM
Hey, I was wondering, how are we generating endurance charges with the current setup of this build? also what does The Writhing Jar actually do?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info