[3.2] Firefly (v.4) - Burning Herald of Thunder bomber

Big fan of the previous firefly iterations, glad to see you updated it for 3.0!

A few questions:

1) What do you think about the coming calamity? Fixes your herald reservation at 45% mana, and also makes HoT level 22. Could also run HoI to be more like a herald autobomber.
2) How do you deal with tanky rares/bosses?
3) Do you think this would be possible with pathfinder + vinktar's? You could use the coming calamity and drop empower for ignite proliferation (19% more ignite damage).
"
seikuu wrote:
Big fan of the previous firefly iterations, glad to see you updated it for 3.0!

A few questions:

1) What do you think about the coming calamity? Fixes your herald reservation at 45% mana, and also makes HoT level 22. Could also run HoI to be more like a herald autobomber.
2) How do you deal with tanky rares/bosses?
3) Do you think this would be possible with pathfinder + vinktar's? You could use the coming calamity and drop empower for ignite proliferation (19% more ignite damage).

The coming calamity is nifty, and is one of the chest pieces that works with the build. HoI will not work since we cannot freeze enemies.

Tanky rares melt pretty quickly unless they are curse immune. The flame dash setup is enough to bring them down.

This build is possible to run on any class so long as you have a means of shocking (ie, vinktars). Pathfinder of course would be the best way to use vinktars.
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
You are using a legacy Call Of The Brotherhood. With the current 3.0 version you lose a significant portion of your damage during conversion.
"
Lambi wrote:
You are using a legacy Call Of The Brotherhood. With the current 3.0 version you lose a significant portion of your damage during conversion.

10%. Dear god. Say it aint so.
bump
Last edited by Fablecaster on Aug 12, 2017, 7:27:04 AM
Hello,

I wanted to do this build on Harbinger so I'm trying it on standard right now but everytime I hit something I lose so much HP by myself that I end up dying.

I've seen your video and it doesn't seem to happen to you.

What am I doing wrong?

(Character name is "Qringe" on Standard if you want to take a look in my profile)
"
Hello,

I wanted to do this build on Harbinger so I'm trying it on standard right now but everytime I hit something I lose so much HP by myself that I end up dying.

What am I doing wrong?

(Character name is "Qringe" on Standard if you want to take a look in my profile)

It looks like you have no resists for one. Without resists, Eye of innocence will melt you when ball lightning hits a pack of monsters.

You can try taking out ball lightning and using a different cwdt skill gem if that is killing you.

Last edited by DreamScythe on Aug 13, 2017, 7:39:47 PM
can u add a levelintree
"
DreamScythe wrote:
"
Hello,

What am I doing wrong?

It looks like you have no resists for one. Without resists, Eye of innocence will melt you when ball lightning hits a pack of monsters.

You can try taking out ball lightning and using a different cwdt skill gem if that is killing you.

That was it, works like a charm now thank you ! Leveling a fresh character on Harbinger right now :D

Side note; are you still working/playing on this build? Can we expect a few updates/upgrades in the future or some advices about what to head after we get to the gear you mention? :p
Last edited by Nosolee on Aug 14, 2017, 7:52:25 AM
ascendancy point ranking?
and what leveling build

Bandit?
Last edited by merttrex on Aug 14, 2017, 8:05:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info