[3.10 HC] Apep's Darkpact Totems are BACK (original build 3.1-3.3)

"
Orion72 wrote:
Re Dream Fragments:

Wanted to comment on this and forgot in earlier posts. This unique is potentially excellent, though it will need to be balanced with very high flat life on other gear pieces in order to show its true power. That said, all by itself, this ring may be worth as much as 600-800 EHP and should not be underestimated. Good idea!

-O

ring really good. i was try it. 3.0 have a "lunaris" mobs, and they really FRRRREEEZZZY!
-Помню, как толпа крестьян убить меня хотела,
После инквизиторы калечили мне тело!
Все восстало против молодого некроманта,
Сделав меня мучеником моего таланта.
Do we still take the totem damage/attack nodes at late levels now that we go for the resistances early on?
"
Johansenn wrote:
Do we still take the totem damage/attack nodes at late levels now that we go for the resistances early on?

I take totem nodes first. it`s my opinion, but i played at totems from 2013....
Yes, they will be efficient damage. When you take them a matter of your preference.

-O
"
Orion72 wrote:
Well, I finally got the FAQ up at the end of the original post. Feel free to take a look and let me know if you feel I either missed or got wrong anything important. At this point there are plenty of you with at least as much time played in this build as I had. Which is awesome. :>

Re Battle Rouse: You could build a tree that went through this area and into marauder to make the build even more tanky, and I experimented with this kind of a set up at one point. I determined that I preferred, in the endgame, to be slightly less tanky (around 11.5-12k EHP as opposed to 13k+) and get enough damage nodes to boost the overall damage by around 20%. 12K was still enough to tank an ordinary slam from Shaper. I'm pretty sure that even 14k wouldn't be enough to tank his slam if it were a crit. (better not to get hit at all in that way, but I don't have it down quite yet.) Build felt better at 11.5-12k EHP with the extra damage.

-O

So, what is your final skill-tree, where do you move on after Arcane Chem / Profane.
I wouldn't say no to more dmg nodes. How do you check your actual EHP, btw?

Edit : Two more questions :
1. how do I check resists for totems? Do they share my res? I check under spell totem or dark pact?
2. For more DPS on gear, e.g : rings/amu. Is it cast speed that I'm looking for?

Again, thanks for a sick build
Last edited by TheLastWound on Aug 23, 2017, 4:19:22 AM
Thanks for the responses, could you tell me which gem setup I'm supposed to follow? your gear has a different setup than your gem links section and I see people posting completely other things, thanks in advance :)
Thanks for the build. im trying something pretty similiar and this is giving me good input (the guide and the discussion in this thread).

I have 2 questions, which i know OP has not testet directly, but maybe someone has experience, or can at least give me his opinion based on theorycrafting.

1: In this thread is mentioned that Totem life increases the damage, but not by much. This makes me kinda confused. Isnt all totem life in gear/tree combined like a "more" multiplier for total DPS? Shouldnt this make the Spire of Stone pretty much a BIS Jewel?

2: With 3 Totems firing at an insane speed and pure chaos damage this is pretty much all you want for a poison build. Anyone done any math or has any experience with this build focused on poison?
Last edited by Mathorg on Aug 23, 2017, 8:08:01 AM
"
Mathorg wrote:
Thanks for the build. im trying something pretty similiar and this is giving me good input (the guide and the discussion in this thread).

I have 2 questions, which i know OP has not testet directly, but maybe someone has experience, or can at least give me his opinion based on theorycrafting.

1: In this thread is mentioned that Totem life increases the damage, but not by much. This makes me kinda confused. Isnt all totem life in gear/tree combined like a "more" multiplier for total DPS? Shouldnt this make the Spire of Stone pretty much a BIS Jewel?

2: With 3 Totems firing at an insane speed and pure chaos damage this is pretty much all you want for a poison build. Anyone done any math or has any experience with this build focused on poison?

1. skill take only 6% from totem HP, so effectivently is only 6% from bonus HP... it`s not a RF totem, where damage effect is 100% from bonus.

2. from 3.0 you must take ALL bonuses at the poison only, bonus damage from hits not going to the poison.
you will do good direct damage or good poison, not both (i have a 34k damage from direct and only 1k from poson if use a armor with 7L poison)
Ok. thanks
Last edited by Mathorg on Aug 23, 2017, 10:21:08 AM
Just killed my First guardian yesterday, got a Forge of the Phoenix map using harb orbs and decided to give a shot, dont remember the mods, just alched and openned.
Phoenix was super easy (my first guardian kill in hardcore), i wasnt using Conc in the main links for the fight and took 2 minutes to kill, didnt used any portals and i didnt get hit a single time by any of the attacks, the only problem in the fight it's the totems killing themselves so fast.
Im not using the frenzy setup, just arcane surge buff, now that i have added Conc instead faster casting the fights will be alot easier with more damage. Tooltip it's 28k right now.
Also, if anyone is wondering, Uber lab is a joke for this build.
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info