Second Hotfix for 3.0.0b

Hotfix 2 to 3.0.0b
  • Fixed a bug where the Harbinger challenge to defeat Hollowskull, the Willing Host was not working.
  • Fixed a client crash at startup on players with GPUs that do not support INTZ depth texture format.
  • Fixed an instance crash with Dark Pact.

This patch has been deployed without a restart. There is an associated client update, which has not been deployed to Steam. The client crash fix will be deployed to Steam clients along with a more substantial patch later, to prevent disruption to Steam players.

Last bumped on Aug 10, 2017, 8:59:03 PM
haven't encountered the instance crash for dark pact. I guess my cast speed isn't ridiculous enough :(
Last edited by ladish on Aug 8, 2017, 12:21:15 AM
"
Qarl wrote:
  • Fixed a bug where the Harbinger challenge to defeat Hollowskull, the Willing Host was not working.

[...] The client crash fix will be deployed to Steam clients along with a more substantial patch later, to prevent disruption to Steam players.

Just tested it and it works on the steam version as well, just in case anyone didn't take a close look at the wording what would be deployed later for the steam version.

Thanks!
Since that hotfix game crashes everytime when I press X to swap weapons. Any idea what's goin on?
Thank you, just got challenge done.

I do party portal trick to enter Oriath square and kill The Matriarch with low level ppl :)
Last edited by Elua on Aug 8, 2017, 4:40:52 AM
lol @ steam client srsly.

GGG - Are missing passives on permanent league characters something that will be resolved in a future patch, or are we stuck with having to do those side-quests for all those characters?
Sorry if you've responded to this issue elsewhere but as far as I know we're yet to hear about it being one way or the other.
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
Last edited by Ashen_Shugar_IV on Aug 8, 2017, 4:55:54 AM
"
lol @ steam client srsly.

GGG - Are missing passives on permanent league characters something that will be resolved in a future patch, or are we stuck with having to do those side-quests for all those characters?
Sorry if you've responded to this issue elsewhere but as far as I know we're yet to hear about it being one way or the other.

The situation with missing side-quests reminds me of the introduction of the Labs, where you had to run all the trials with every char to qualify for lab (in every difficulty). GGG changed that.
Please GGG, do something similar for the side-quests !! (I have 20+ chars to go...)
Still no Bandits fix
Still no access to Act 5 Cathedral Roof top for Pre-3.0.0 characters.
my client download for 3.0.0b stops at some point and the download speed becomes 0.0B/s. any idea how could i solve this? i really want to play :(
"
iamnotspock wrote:

Still no access to Act 5 Cathedral Roof top for Pre-3.0.0 characters.

you have to change your file config.ini
screen_shake=false
shadow_type=no_shadows
light_quality=0
texture_filtering=0
texture_quality=5
use_dynamic_resolution=false
vsync=true
water_detail=0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type