[3.4] Shams Juggernaut 2h Mace Sunder , Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter

Vaal Pact is important in this build or i can reach him later (like 80-90 lvl)? I guess, when i play a little bit safe it doesn't matter at all. On your "critical strike Sunder" Atziri's Acuity will be core item or you're building for Vaal Pact?

I just picked up vaal pact(level 74) for mapping.

For the crit build i go to assassination so i'm passing vaal pact.

So for the crit build acuity is not a core item.

Sham

Last edited by Doomshamino on Aug 14, 2017, 3:28:59 AM
Hi Sham. Can you please look at my build and say, am I building right or not? If so, what should I do to improve my build? I know that I should replace my mace with 83 level mace with high physical damage but what else I need to change? Thank you in advance.

My build:

My skill tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHcBLMFLQmWC2EPqxQgFHEWvxo4Gj4hNCGQJDckiycvKjgqTTSONZI5DjrhOzs8BTwtPydBP0d-SshQR1FMUeZZ818_X7Bf0GVNZ5to8mvZbqpvO3KpdO12f3asd1N343gNeWh673uMfNl9W37gggeDX4TEhNmE74Y7h2qQVZBsl3mbtZ5XnsWiAKZXqSepbqmUrEesqq4-r2y0L7XyvTa-p78IwBrAZsEEwzrE9sauykrPfti92XzaweRR6hDqGO8O73zwH_Iv8kX3Mvhf-Ov-Cv6P?accountName=GloryToHentai&characterName=Bolshoy_Molodec

Helm need some more life and higher res.
Chest stats are really good, just need some more armor.
Gloves need more life and get attack speed mod from master haku.
Belt need 1 res more.
Mokou's is not a good item for this build

Just get 2 rings with

- Life
- Res to cap your res
- add physical dps
- attack speed

Amulet needs more life and add phys.

Skill tree looks good, like i made it :)

Just get jewels in it they will boost dps and life.

Gl sham

Last edited by Doomshamino on Aug 14, 2017, 11:32:44 AM
Is there a reason why you keep your conc effect at lvl 7 or should I max those as much I can?
Last edited by giggej7 on Aug 14, 2017, 1:59:53 PM
Go as high as possible, but you need a lot of int.

Sham
Added leveling video-tree level 55-75

Gl sham
Hello there !

I'm currently having fun with this build ! Thanks a lot !

Here some questions :

- Can you do end game, like killing the Shaper ?

- I'm currently running with Vaal Pact for life leech instant, because i don't have yet Cloaked in Sauvagery. Once i get that, is it still worth it ?
Sham,

I just found:

Would this be viable ,until I can get a rare 6 slot, in this build or does the -%attack speed screw me over? I realize the area of effect might not effect sunder but if I don't have the 100+C to get a 400 pdmg rare will this work?

Thank you so much and I enjoy the build a lot!
Last edited by LeonardLongNips on Aug 15, 2017, 1:58:52 AM
Hello there !

I'm currently having fun with this build ! Thanks a lot !

Here some questions :

- Can you do end game, like killing the Shaper ?

- I'm currently running with Vaal Pact for life leech instant, because i don't have yet Cloaked in Sauvagery. Once i get that, is it still worth it ?

I never tried shaper so i don't know.

With my crit version i tried 1 guardian and it works.The good thing about the crit version is its double dps and not a lot of changes from this tree.

Yes keep vaal pact even if you got Cloaked in Sauvagery, the synergy is very good.

Btw crit version is incoming.

Sham

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info