[3.4] Shams Juggernaut 2h Mace Sunder , Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter

hello LeonardLongNips,

Yes you can use the marohi its no problem.

Btw the increased area of effect applies on the sunder.

This is from the wiki

Area of Effect: Increases to area of effect will increase both the area of the wave and that of the shockwave created.

Sham
I really love this build! thanks a lot for the guides!..im gonna hold off on playing more with this build because i want to do the Crit version!..:)..hopefully you can show us that version soon!..dont want to progress too far and then have to respec..lol
"
Doomshamino wrote:

I never tried shaper so i don't know.

With my crit version i tried 1 guardian and it works.The good thing about the crit version is its double dps and not a lot of changes from this tree.

Yes keep vaal pact even if you got Cloaked in Sauvagery, the synergy is very good.

Btw crit version is incoming.

Sham

Thanks for the answers.

I'm looking forward the crit version
Hi, I'm following your guide. I'm newbie and I'm loving the guide. I need help, I try to search on poe.trade your items that u recommend and it doesn't appear. What should I do to dont be useless?
Wow nice guide !!!!

Should I respec from Dual Hand sunder to 2hand?? Currently, I'm level 82 with 56k Dps (Full buff) and 3.6 Hp pool. I have some trouble at map tier 8+ my dmg is really low.
Hi, I'm following your guide. I'm newbie and I'm loving the guide. I need help, I try to search on poe.trade your items that u recommend and it doesn't appear. What should I do to dont be useless?

What item is it.
Wow nice guide !!!!

Should I respec from Dual Hand sunder to 2hand?? Currently, I'm level 82 with 56k Dps (Full buff) and 3.6 Hp pool. I have some trouble at map tier 8+ my dmg is really low.

I don't know man, never played dual handed.

Sham
Hey Sham, I just recently acquired a at level 73

is this viable at this level or should i try to upgrade to the Unique with 400+ Phys Dmg? (Mahori Erqi)

Also, still go for Kaom's Boots? (no gem slots but no stuns/slows)
Last edited by Giamiester on Aug 15, 2017, 6:01:14 PM
Here is my current character:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/deleteded/characters?characterName=DelSmash

Looking for recommendations on which pieces I should upgrade immediately, or any other gearing / passive tree suggestions that any of you have (specifically sham!) Also, I am lost on what flasks to use. Any help is very much appreciated!

I am currently able to do tier 8 maps, I still have the last lab to do, but I am not quite there yet.

Thanks a lot for this build Sham, my first poe build and I am having a blast!

Thanks,
Deleted
"
deleteded wrote:
Here is my current character:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/deleteded/characters?characterName=DelSmash

Looking for recommendations on which pieces I should upgrade immediately, or any other gearing / passive tree suggestions that any of you have (specifically sham!) Also, I am lost on what flasks to use. Any help is very much appreciated!

I am currently able to do tier 8 maps, I still have the last lab to do, but I am not quite there yet.

Thanks a lot for this build Sham, my first poe build and I am having a blast!

Thanks,
Deleted

This profile tab has been set to private or you the lack the permissions to view it.
Change privacy settings. Overview --> Privacy settings --> Hide characters tab must be unchecked

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info