3.0 Cold Pen Glacial Cascade Mines

I recommend if you're playing this build (or other's with similar style attacks/spells) that you use the Num Lock "trick" with your attack in place button.... This build was awesome already without it, but now with being able to place mines at least 4x faster just by not moving to the spot my mouse is to lay the mine!

Here is a quick copy/paste from reddit:

All you have to do is:
Make sure Num Lock is on
Keybind "Attack in place" to a number on your keypad
Hold in which ever key you bound it too and turn Num Lock off while still holding down
Viola! You now have always attack in place, this makes skills super easy to use like Melee, and movement skills for instance, aswell as spells. I hope this is as useful as I found it, cannot play without it. NOTE: THIS HAS TO BE DONE EVERYTIME TO START UP PATH OF EXILE.

You're welcome in advance!
For ppl that didnt get it, essence worm is a must if you re using MoM, without much mana on my gear i have over 2k mana on top of 4.4k hp and 1.1 es.

At lvl 85 with full pots and charges dmg is around 17-19k. Even with 10k i killed Atziri very fast.

PM or IGN SimbolRO
"
radu0423 wrote:
For ppl that didnt get it, essence worm is a must if you re using MoM, without much mana on my gear i have over 2k mana on top of 4.4k hp and 1.1 es.

At lvl 85 with full pots and charges dmg is around 17-19k. Even with 10k i killed Atziri very fast.

Dat helm enchant!
"
radu0423 wrote:

Toss a faster casting supp gem in there with your spell totem and detonate mines link : )
"
Crix10 wrote:
I recommend if you're playing this build (or other's with similar style attacks/spells) that you use the Num Lock "trick" with your attack in place button.... This build was awesome already without it, but now with being able to place mines at least 4x faster just by not moving to the spot my mouse is to lay the mine!

Here is a quick copy/paste from reddit:

All you have to do is:
Make sure Num Lock is on
Keybind "Attack in place" to a number on your keypad
Hold in which ever key you bound it too and turn Num Lock off while still holding down
Viola! You now have always attack in place, this makes skills super easy to use like Melee, and movement skills for instance, aswell as spells. I hope this is as useful as I found it, cannot play without it. NOTE: THIS HAS TO BE DONE EVERYTIME TO START UP PATH OF EXILE.

You're welcome in advance!

You can drop mines in place like this just by holding the shift key while right clicking to drop the mines also. :)
I am running the ZiggyD build and it's going fantastic. Still missing a few gems but otherwise great! (LVL 61 now).

I have just one question:

at this point in the video https://youtu.be/b2eFEalqgY0?t=98 he talks about linking frost bomb to the three trap gems. i found an item for that and linked it, but it didn't throw traps ... just the single ice orb. i then put a trap gem in there and with that one it works.

so how does he get it, that the frost bomb throws traps in the video ...
You need to link Frost Bomb with the Trap Support AND Multiple/Cluster Traps Support if you want it to throw several traps.
omg, THANK YOU!! i linked everything but i forgot the Trap Support Gem ... now it works perfectly :)
Hey All !

I linked spell totem + detonate mines ... but my placed mine does not detonate when i spell a toten ?!?!

thx 4 help ...
hmmmm
Last edited by ivipersukida on Aug 9, 2017, 1:04:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info