The Chaos and Order Mystery Box

"
tm10067 wrote:
No misery boxes - just tired of tons of boots/gloves.

++
"
Akutare wrote:
I really hope something will be done about duplicates in the future. I knew going in that it was random what I'd get but getting six Pure Light Helmets and only getting a cloak otherwise of the pure light set is really disappointing and the fact that we can't do anything with extras at all makes it even worse.

I really think at least a system like Dota 2 would be fair, where you can't pull duplicates until you've pulled everything out of the box which it then resets. It might mean you have to buy more boxes than it would cost down the line, but it'd definitely be more of a better feeling to open boxes.

If the mystery boxes did not have duplicates u would get 2 full armoursets at a huge discount, 3.50x 5 is 17.50 for an armorset that's normally 45.
I dont want to have it all. I just want to have enough.
To all of you wondering what can you do whith the duplicates you obtain from boxes, you can ask support to gift them to a friend of yours. They will probably be happy about it.

No need to thanks me :3

Its better not to follow this thread, as people like me then continue to spend more money on boxes.
Today I got Chaos swarm pet.
I wish we could link MTX's on the forums now, because we can't... -_-

Other than that, I got -

- Ultimate Chaos Weapon Effect
- Ultimate Chaos Footprints
- Gore Herald Skill Effect
- and some ugly beast egg decoration

Still though, even though I got that ugly decoration, I am happy I got the first three items. That is pretty good for 4 boxes, as I paid 12$ and got a 42.50$ value... and the best part about the boxes is the fact that there are no consumables. If I could, I would get more boxes, and I wouldn't care if I got dupes (because the MTX's are worth it).
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
"
Smokinggamer wrote:

If the mystery boxes did not have duplicates u would get 2 full armoursets at a huge discount, 3.50x 5 is 17.50 for an armorset that's normally 45.

Just because there's no duplicates doesn't mean it'd be much cheaper than normal to get the armor set.

For example, there's 38 items in this box,
so you could not get the final piece of the set until the 38th pull or you could get them on the first 5 pulls but that could happen with the current boxes as well.

As a whole, it'd be much cheaper overall to get the "whole package" but the current dupes system is flawed as well.
Spent $10 for 3 boxes and got complete crap.

White Lights Hideout Decoration - 50 Points
Beast Eye Hideout Decoration - 50 Points
Dark Swarm Pet - 30 Points

Pretty disappointed. I don't really care about decorating my hideouts or pets. Wish I would have spent the points on something decent. No more mystery boxes for me. I normally can't afford to drop $10 on a microtransactions but wanted to support GGG for this amazing expansion. Now I'm just bummed out.
Last edited by Suds1029 on Aug 7, 2017, 4:37:28 PM

buy All 1200 points Finish All item 5160 points not Wings T^T ... i want Wing
"
Hughs wrote:
To all of you wondering what can you do whith the duplicates you obtain from boxes, you can ask support to gift them to a friend of yours. They will probably be happy about it.

No need to thanks me :3

No, do not do this. Support will not transfer mtxes, all you'll do is cause them to waste time where they could be helping other people.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
So far, so bad...

2-3k points, not paying attention to the actual numbers... The result:

Full white set (like twice already), yay! (no wings ofc)

Full Chaos set of... gazillion chaos boots! (and nothing else...)

Enough pigeons and ravens to cover all the messages in the entire Seven Kingdoms + Essos...

Can decorate a dozen hideouts full of bones, eyes and eggs...

Have enough light swarms to light up Wraeclast for the next 100 years.

Have so many swirling skulls that if I could equip them all, it will cause epileptic seizures.

My worse RNG ever since the time I was waiting for the damn dagger to drop from Ragnaros...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info