Unplayable Graphics all over in 3.0

Up till 3.0 I had no problems with playing the game, only reached mid 70's but all was fine however when I loaded 3.0 this is what I was greeted with.

The thing is all the menus work fine unlike any other model

my attempt at starting my new templar

the Character select screen

both are my new twilight strand...
Please help me fix this, as i love the game and hope for the best launch weekend possible
Last bumped on Jul 3, 2018, 8:50:52 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

This is me back in 2.6 post end of legacy.
Mine is not as bad , but i also see graphical glitches everywhere.. beginning act 4 i began to see them ..weird tearings appearing onscreen , when i trow spectral trow.. i see weird lines coming out of them ..etc. yeah there is something wrong.

gtx 970 here - friend with gtx 1060 said the same thing happened to him as for me .
Last edited by pumacsek on Aug 5, 2017, 6:16:24 AM
First of all i'd like to apologise for my english(not a native speaker), now to the thing at hand.

I have a similiar problem if a bit diffrent. Still, there is a problem with the graphics in game(even in loading menu). And I mean it all goes to potato mode after 2 sec, pixelated like Mario style.

I belive I need to say that before 3.0 there were no issues with the game, maybe some freezes due to shittonne of explosions, etc - but it was common, wasn't it?
Now I can't even log in to any characters before the game shuts down. I doubt it's supposed to be like this.
Got some DirectX errors even though it's up to date. Tried changing to lower version of directx (from 11 to 9 I belive) - game crashes even before menu comes up.
Tried reinstalling several times, doesn't help either.

At this point I don't know what to do, if needed I can try to reinstall the game and provide some screenshots.
hmm Yep Have the Same problem man.It was all ok before 3.0 but pls Find a Fix for this i cant play now T&T
have same image problem as Truedragon master all was fine before 3.0....cant do anything with game
Maybe after 300 posts here they will do something about it. I cant play either guys.
I guess they are, I'd just want a timeline.
Last edited by Cilla on Aug 5, 2017, 7:45:00 PM
Thanks for posting this. I have the same issue with my game since 3.0. My graphics are exactly like yours in your printscreens no matter I change in the "graphics settings". Something seems to be wrong with that patch for a lot of people.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info