Unplayable Graphics all over in 3.0

Same problem here. Intel graphic card by the way.
I had the same problem. I followed another poster's suggestion and changed the DirectX version (in the menu under options) to DirectX 9Ex. So far it's working.
I changed my DX aswell from DX11 to DX9Ex and otherwise lowest grapics settings and I can barely play that way. That cannot be the solution to the problem.

I'll ask for a refund for my 3.0 purchases if I cannot play this game on a high end laptop anymore as I could on high DX11 settings before 3.0.

Are Bug Reports ever commented on by CIG? I find this highly unsatisfying.
I have the same problem. It's become impossible to play after the 3.0 patch.

None of the solutions proposed in this forum solved the graphic bug problem.

My DirectX is in the version 12.

When will developers give us a definitive solution?

D:
Same problem as TrueDragoMaster. Opening credits are fine after that, it's Cubist artwork!
DirectX 9 works but is jumpy game play.
Last edited by Rade52 on Nov 1, 2017, 3:29:16 AM
Same Problem here.

Everything was fine until 3.0, and now its unplayable for most of our clan members -.-

Optimizing options has helped with lag but not these glitches, there needs to be something done about it.

Any official statement on this? Havent seen anything

Greets, Terry
Has this been addressed? Im currently having this issues. All other games I play are fine, all of my drivers are up to date. ONLY this game has sever rendering issues.
Have the same problem here, please anyone help.
I HAVE A SIMILAR PROBLEM...I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO...MY SCREEN RANDOMLY GLITCH WITH COLORS WHEN IM PLAYING
i installed new nvidia drivers and still have the problem wow...zzzz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info