3.0.0b Patch Notes

Anything with why my existing characters don't get books from Eramir?
IGN: Zarithinor
Timezone: PST
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/krithusful
Infernal Blow Templar Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/441227
Zarithinor's Mirroring Service and Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/434938
Also, it would appear that the ladder page for Harbinger doesn't work. None of the options change anything and you can't go past page 1.
"
Qarl wrote:
3.0.0b Patch Notesa
  • Fixed a bug with the Soul of Solaris Pantheon Power, which accidentally applied to every hit rather than 20% of them.

Sad day for volatile blood haters.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
No bandits fix ?

No Act 6 bug fix where because an existing character is auto quest completed, you cannot get back in to cathedral roof because of quest state missing.......

No Zana bug fix where she is missing from the room with the map device in the Templar lab......
no patch for freeze when change zones?

Qarl, will these get fixed too or is this intended? Because it's a fucking joke if this is intended.
Last edited by Vegalyp on Aug 5, 2017, 3:47:32 AM
I was just running through the Mud Flats when I was thrown to the desktop, I had already cleared out the area. No idea why that happened. Anyway I am glad your working on fixing things so swiftly.
HaHaHa - YES!
Still no dx11 crash fix, yay! I'm enjoying this expansion so much.
no fix to the crashes that amd users experiance in every single underground area in the game when using directx 11. There are like 100 posts in the bug report forum 1 with a ggg reply that says you know whats wrong and have fixed it but nothing in the patch notes.
"
sploink wrote:
no fix to the crashes that amd users experiance in every single underground area in the game when using directx 11. There are like 100 posts in the bug report forum 1 with a ggg reply that says you know whats wrong and have fixed it but nothing in the patch notes.

Hey,

We do have a fix in this patch for that problem, but we chose to not mention it in the patch notes, in case it doesn't solve all the problems people are having.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info