The Fall of Oriath is Now Live!

when will the api be back?
Everything seems to have run quite smoothly looking from this end.
Congratulation boys&girls, amazing job as always!
Can't wait for the new packs.
Awesome! loving the update so far, wish the supporter packs were out so I could get the discounted gloom set but oh well haha
Smooth like butter
Saved
"
Mlpizzo wrote:
"
Sarno wrote:
"
Where are the new supporter packs?

They've said the new packs will be available "soon", but not this weekend.

``At the release of 3.0.0 (when the Legacy Packs leave the store), we'll be introducing the Harbinger Supporter Packs to co-exist alongside those for The Fall of Oriath. These new packs will cost $30 and $60 and between them include an armour set, cloak, weapon effect, pet and more!``

Yeah so why are they not in for sale now then?
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Sarno wrote:
"
Where are the new supporter packs?

They've said the new packs will be available "soon", but not this weekend.

Is that a "FACT"...they stated before that it would be released at the same time as 3.0....why would they state that if they are NOT planning on releasing it tonight..This makes me really sad because I really want to buy it right now to relieve my anxiety of buying it and getting it over with for the League. *sigh* I will keep my eyes open so the moment it is announced I will BUY IT! x_x
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Launch wasn't really that smooth but I'm proud of your way solving those problem and transparency. And here we are still kicking. Thanks being so awesome GGG!
still many have " Path of exile stopped working " after launching the game issue
FeelsBadMan
Has anyone else had any graphic card crashes entering maps like Fetid pool or anything i can't get to the Ledge either without crashing. I just updated my graphics card as well and i can run other games just fine. Can anyone help?
hope this will be smooth this week, no crashes etc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info