[3.0] Dark Impactor Crit Self-Cast up to 11.5-13 Mill, Stun Immune (Unchained)

Did u see Mathil's version? He uses different tree but after checking things in PoB ur seems better.

I gonna try to make Occultist next week since Berserker is too popular and i need some more currency becouse i don't want to sell my current Doomfletch.

1. Do u think Warlord's Mark gonna be enough for facetanking Bosses or would u rather recommend going 2x Atziri's or so.
2. Do u feel that with Kaom's Shield Charge gonna feel smooth enough? and what about potential 4link loss? Are we still ok without cwdt + ic?
Does this build ever get good? I'm level 69 and i'm hating the guts of this build
I got myself a skyforth drop so i though i would try this build out. 6L Covenant as i thought it was much better quality of life, void battery and some nice rare chaos dmg/spell crit wand, the skyforth, the retch for some crazy dps boost aaaaaaaaaand i'm fucking dying for white mobs... clear speed is awesome as long noone touches me, 3k hp, absolutly no defense besides leech as is all this glass cannon builds, and i invested in hp
"
Does this build ever get good? I'm level 69 and i'm hating the guts of this build
I got myself a skyforth drop so i though i would try this build out. 6L Covenant as i thought it was much better quality of life, void battery and some nice rare chaos dmg/spell crit wand, the skyforth, the retch for some crazy dps boost aaaaaaaaaand i'm fucking dying for white mobs... clear speed is awesome as long noone touches me, 3k hp, absolutly no defense besides leech as is all this glass cannon builds, and i invested in hp

Dude, I've made non leech sustained occultist DP, you can check witch forum for it. Lvling it right now, but seems strong (lvl 40) started using DP right away.
4kk dps on normal gear. 6k+hp
NANI
I am selling endgame items for this build; approx 190ex worth.

Contact Me & Don't try to haggle. I paid more theoretically because I divined this stuff ALSO: Buy all or none at all.

If you want to use HH, get a rare helm with resists. Tbh the DPS for this is amazing, but I also recommend a shield + wand for better QOL.
Last edited by strawberryramen on Oct 27, 2017, 7:55:31 AM
pob dps is so bs, first of all you have mirror worthy gear that some even doesnt exist, and jewels are all insane unobtainable for 99% players.

Then shock is calculated wrong on pob
That Occultists https://pastebin.com/6QcRVutz has unrealistic items.

This build is theory crafting.

Nevertheless after deleting jewels, Mathil similar tree gives more dps like 800k vs 900k, a bit less hp. Dagger is better than wands due dodge.
Last edited by Rexeos on Nov 22, 2017, 3:54:40 PM
Instead of putting DPS clickbait into a title:

1. Uncheck 'Shock' because you won't apply it with your build
2. Set dps calculations at Enemy is Shaper/Guardian because it's the only situation when the dps really matters
3. Set Arcane Surge at lvl 9 instead of 21 and Flame Dash at lvl 20 (really would anyone try to corrupt a Flame Dash?)
4. Don't base your guide on character lvl 100
5. Pick more realistic jewels
6. Pick more realistic gear
7. Throw out the boot enchant or put a Writhing Jar instead of one of your flasks
8. Set all gems except DP and Added Chaos at lvl 20
9. Rather don't include a setup which needs an item with 5 off-colored sockets
10. 13 Wither stacks instead of 20

And apparently DPS drops to around 2mln which is still very good. But there is one major problem a.k.a. 3.1 Vaal Pact changes. You gonna punish yourself with over than 2.5k life per second with this setup and I'm not sure how the average one playing this build would sustain this. So we gonna be pushed to use skeletons as a singletarget probably. It seems to be around 2.1mln peak dps in your setup (2.4mln when supported with 20/20 Minion Life and lvl 3 Empower).

Make some vids with you playing with this build and make this theorycraft a build guide since people are hyped to play with it. My skeleton DP crit build takes down Shaper in 7-8 seconds with un-optimized gear (20/20 gems only, gear with t4 stats etc.). I could have 2 times more dps if I actually optimized my gear and 5 times more with fancy gear and unreal mechanics checked in PoB but it's pointless since I would rather have realistic point of reference instead. If you actually re-worked on your concept you could end up with for example more defensive-focused build than mine which woould be a great alternative to it. I'm telling you all that because when 3.1 come people will need some good alternatives for current DP builds.
IDK why these fools always do this crap, all your gems are lvl 21 and you created items that even ggg employees might not be able to craft and hope that ppl will acknowledge your build ?
plz plz plz grow up.........
Last edited by Drkaesman48 on Nov 22, 2017, 6:42:04 PM
Welcome to PATH OF BULLSHIT BUILD!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info