[3.0] Dark Impactor Crit Self-Cast up to 11.5-13 Mill, Stun Immune (Unchained)

"
DerPizzadieb wrote:
Where did you get that +1 curse for assassins/warlords mark from ?

Occultist ascendancy
"
wyvernfist wrote:
"
DerPizzadieb wrote:
Where did you get that +1 curse for assassins/warlords mark from ?

Occultist ascendancy

I've updated the guide. There are now two versions (Occultist and Berserker).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
just a few notes when making a build (my personal opinion)
1) don't use unrealistic items.. each one of your items is a mirror worthy standard item .
your build legit would cost like 5000 exalts to make
like seriously you use 6x perfect jewels i've yet to see 1 apear on the temp league market or that chaos
2) don't make a build planned for lvl 100
its alot more realistic to go for like lvl 95~

3) don't use unreal dps boosts
- enemy is shocked . this will be a thing only if you use vaal lightning trap
- max stacks wither .. again only on bosses
- max stacks power charges .. might be realistic with ascendancy for 10% chance on crit
- all flasks active .. meh

without all of that your realistic dps will be around 500K-750K~ and your life pool would be around 5K-5.5k health
still a nice build but it just triggers me to see all these dark pact path of building rigged dps builds that honestly just don't work out well

edit: shame your profile is private else i could do an actual dps check on your character ^.^
Last edited by crusadion on Aug 13, 2017, 8:03:19 AM
"
crusadion wrote:
just a few notes when making a build (my personal opinion)
1) don't use unrealistic items.. each one of your items is a mirror worthy standard item .
your build legit would cost like 5000 exalts to make
like seriously you use 6x perfect jewels i've yet to see 1 apear on the temp league market or that chaos
2) don't make a build planned for lvl 100
its alot more realistic to go for like lvl 95~

3) don't use unreal dps boosts
- enemy is shocked . this will be a thing only if you use vaal lightning trap
- max stacks wither .. again only on bosses
- max stacks power charges .. might be realistic with ascendancy for 10% chance on crit
- all flasks active .. meh

without all of that your realistic dps will be around 500K-750K~ and your life pool would be around 5K-5.5k health
still a nice build but it just triggers me to see all these dark pact path of building rigged dps builds that honestly just don't work out well

edit: shame your profile is private else i could do an actual dps check on your character ^.^

As it was posted in the guide itself, you may have missed it. You are more than welcome to import the theorycrafted build and make your "own" changes. It's a build to strive for, and the stats are reachable if you put time and effort into it. It's a progression game, you won't have the best possible gear in one day. The point is to use this as a guide to level up your build and improve/adapt it as close as you can. If you aren't willing to put the time and effort into leveling/improving/crafting your build then that's a personal matter. Maybe Diablo 3 would be a better fit for you.

Your suggested numbers are the ones that are unrealistic in end-game, however. That is of course if you are level 95-100 and choose to wear level 40 gear for some odd reason. You can get to level 100 in just a few days, so it's a very "realistic" level.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Aug 13, 2017, 9:36:29 AM
All dark pact builds have big problem whith Survivability. Berseker best class, becouse u can stack 7-10k hp pool easy. Occultist have a nice explosions, but i have problems whith boses.. i have 5.6k hp and its not enough to comfortly kill tier 12+ bosses.
"
It's a progression game, you won't have the best possible gear in one day. The point is to use this as a guide to level up your build and improve/adapt it as close as you can.
Most of the players that need other people's builds are the kind of players that settle on a 10-60 exalted spent on a build, not 500+ or 5000+.

You just tell people "this is the total perfect build with total perfect items you cannot realistically get as an average player, but go and figure out your own changes with your own budget and all gear replacements yourself".

"
If you aren't willing to put the time and effort into leveling/improving/crafting your build then that's a personal matter.
Then it isn't your build if they have to figure out all of it by themselves, but theirs, and "Unchained" in the title means nothing :)
If you make a guide, you start off with more achievable gear and level, and show examples of top end gear later. You don't just pastebin PoB code and tell people to "make their own changes."

Now, having said that, you have updated the thread a bit, and that is all great. But your clickbait title is misleading as fuck. With average gear, people won't get much more damage/survivability with your build then any other one on this forum, and probably other Dark Pact builds would also achieve 10+ million dps if they tried hard enough - difference is, their builds are more optimized for low-mid end gear, so in practice they might be better for anyone who wants to play around with DP.
My build guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180198

Taking a break from PoE, catch me up in Warframe: https://www.warframe.com/signup?referrerId=5b625847f2f2eb0ea0750322
Use above link for free booster when you sign up! :)
"
x12345 wrote:
All dark pact builds have big problem whith Survivability. Berseker best class, becouse u can stack 7-10k hp pool easy. Occultist have a nice explosions, but i have problems whith boses.. i have 5.6k hp and its not enough to comfortly kill tier 12+ bosses.

As you have stated, you can easily sacrifice some of the damage to get more HP. It all depends on your personal play-style overall.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
I'm using this build in SSF, so I have no means of getting great gear. That being said, the midgame was absolutely terrible. After that, and once you get the links set up, it's pretty good. I'm 83 with 5K life, and 21K tooltip dps. Running t7/8 maps and not dying. The only suggestion I have is instead of Vaal Lightning Warp, use Vaal Summon Skeletons. During bosses it gives you an extra lifeline if you ran out of flasks. Yeah, the dps takes a hit but you leech your life back to full and survive for a while longer.
Any videos of this working? Seems just like PoB theory wonder.
Let's post a level 100 build with perfect gear and with all gems 21/20. No one will ever come close to that dude. Maybe in some extreme case on standard. Not to mention the jewels.

Why do people post stuff like this? You can literally make any gem seem like an overpowered beast, when you just throw things together like this.

With good gear under normal circumstances, this build will probably be somewhere at the 1.5 mill mark in pob, which is still very good.
About time for Dark Pact and Abyssal Cry to get some love?
Last edited by Zicon on Sep 4, 2017, 3:06:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info