[3.0] In-Depth Baron SRS guide. Including without Baron.

I was wondering how EE works and how important it is.

Do i need to cast orb of thunder to all the monsters and they take more fire damage? Is it viable not to take EE and just spam srs?

thanks

just seems like it will take foreve to cast orb of thunder on all the minions and srs hit the minions be for i can cast orb of thunder
"
lolbam wrote:

Do i need to cast orb of thunder to all the monsters and they take more fire damage? Is it viable not to take EE and just spam srs?

thanks

just seems like it will take foreve to cast orb of thunder on all the minions and srs hit the minions be for i can cast orb of thunder

I would say that orb of thunder with EE is mainly for bosses where you want that extra oomph. I doubt he uses it for normal clearing as those mobs die in a split second any way
"
allana wrote:
"
lolbam wrote:

thanks

I would say that orb of thunder with EE is mainly for bosses where you want that extra oomph. I doubt he uses it for normal clearing as those mobs die in a split second any way

will SRS trigger EE and give the monsters + fire resit tho?
No, minions do not apply EE.
level 67 with around 3.3K HP but feel like mobs on ACT 10 deal tons of damage on me especially ST mobs.
Probably, I need to use CoH Enfeeble with OoS for better survivability.
Gear check
Spoiler

Got lucky with 2ex and some chaos dropped at the beginning of the league.Can you recommend me which items I need to upgrade next?

Thank heaps.
Nice build.
How do you have your skill bar setup? It looks like you have 9 skills but only have the 7 slots.

SRS
Hatred
Desecrate
Ball Lightning / Orb of Storms
Flame Dash
Flesh Offering
Clarity

is the 7 skills I'm currently using but I just started act 4. Once I unlock Stone Golem what am I suppose to do? I also don't have Decoy totem on my bar at all and see you have it. Do you change skills for certain bosses or maps or something? Thanks a ton in advance!
Could someone give me a total noob's rundown of how to get a +2 staff? I assume that means +2 to fire gems on a 6L staff. I'm making my way through Act 10, starting to realize I actually need to improve my gear. Is the main way to find one on Path of Trade, or is that something you can normally construct yourself with currency?
Hiya, does anyone know if this build is viable for guardians?
Great guide, thanks Sir!

One stupid question:

"
- Spectres can be used for support (cursing) or for DPS if you want.

How do you make Spectres cursing stuff? Curse on hit doesnt work for minions. Is there any other way?
How does the CWDT+ Immortal Call work in this build? I don't see how we get any endurance charges (although I'm a bit foggy on what endurance charges do).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info