[3.0] In-Depth Baron SRS guide. Including without Baron.

"
N4Z wrote:
level 67 with around 3.3K HP but feel like mobs on ACT 10 deal tons of damage on me especially ST mobs.
Probably, I need to use CoH Enfeeble with OoS for better survivability.
Gear check
Spoiler

Got lucky with 2ex and some chaos dropped at the beginning of the league.Can you recommend me which items I need to upgrade next?

Thank heaps.
Nice build.

the baron is probably a good thing to go for since it'll scale your damage by a lot
"
Ziddletwix wrote:
How does the CWDT+ Immortal Call work in this build? I don't see how we get any endurance charges (although I'm a bit foggy on what endurance charges do).

I believe you get the base 0.4s of invulnerability, which can definitely be a life saver. Think porcupines.

"
Ziddletwix wrote:
Could someone give me a total noob's rundown of how to get a +2 staff? I assume that means +2 to fire gems on a 6L staff. I'm making my way through Act 10, starting to realize I actually need to improve my gear. Is the main way to find one on Path of Trade, or is that something you can normally construct yourself with currency?

You can alt spam +2 pretty easily.

"
Perplex11 wrote:
How do you have your skill bar setup? It looks like you have 9 skills but only have the 7 slots.

SRS
Hatred
Desecrate
Ball Lightning / Orb of Storms
Flame Dash
Flesh Offering
Clarity

is the 7 skills I'm currently using but I just started act 4. Once I unlock Stone Golem what am I suppose to do? I also don't have Decoy totem on my bar at all and see you have it. Do you change skills for certain bosses or maps or something? Thanks a ton in advance!

Once you cast an aura, it doesn't need to be "active" on your bar. So you can cast hatred, click that keybind and select clarity, cast clarity, click again and select the golem. Only have to cast the auras again if you die.
hey love the build and im doing great!

but wondering if anyone can tell me what i should be looking in to gear / link and what to upgrade?

got 4.5k health 67fire reasit 73 cold and 75 lighting

this what im using

thanks

all so is there a way to make desicrate and flesh offering to cast faster? seems so slow and when i was doing labs was hard to keep it up
Last edited by lolbam on Aug 8, 2017, 4:54:25 AM
Hi, thanks for a great guide.

As a new player, I'm a bit puzzled regarding which other skills I should use other than SRS. Could you add that to the guide or point me in the right direction? :)
Last edited by Spoocher on Aug 8, 2017, 7:03:33 AM
"
Spoocher wrote:
Hi, thanks for a great guide.

As a new player, I'm a bit puzzled regarding which other skills I should use other than SRS. Could you add that to the guide or point me in the right direction? :)

It's under the spoiler section "Late act zone farm/getting into maps".
"
lolbam wrote:
hey love the build and im doing great!

but wondering if anyone can tell me what i should be looking in to gear / link and what to upgrade?

got 4.5k health 67fire reasit 73 cold and 75 lighting

this what im using
Spoiler

thanks

all so is there a way to make desicrate and flesh offering to cast faster? seems so slow and when i was doing labs was hard to keep it up

well for one you could not use two of the same support gem on your srs
Last edited by Erionn on Aug 8, 2017, 7:29:32 AM
I'm stupid and this is probably a stupid question lol. Is SRS our main ability? Also, does the gems (SRS, Melee Splash Support & Minion Damage Support) have to be on a (Blue-Blue-Red) weapon? Or can you equip them on like a shield or boots?
SRS is the main damage ability and you can equip the gems wherever you want. If you have free slots in your boots or your chest armor put them there.

It starts to matters when you are starting the Endgame, because you can get some bonuses on your weapon that you can't get from any other piece of armor.
Hello, big thanks for this amazing build! I love it! Got one question though, if i swap enfeeble for offensive curse, what i should pick?
"
I'm stupid and this is probably a stupid question lol. Is SRS our main ability? Also, does the gems (SRS, Melee Splash Support & Minion Damage Support) have to be on a (Blue-Blue-Red) weapon? Or can you equip them on like a shield or boots?

If you're low level and just made the +1 weapon as noted in the guide, then yes you need those gems in your weapon. You would then move them to your 4 link helmet when you make the +1 helmet, again as in the guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info