[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

Hi.
If i have 5-linked staff and 2nd 5link in body armour is there any setup that i can use to kill boss faster?
Last edited by Str0ng on Aug 8, 2017, 7:30:13 AM
"
mhollmann wrote:

they are all scummers,
you can buy Frozen Trail from vendor in Act 5

No, thats wrong, you get ONE as a quest reward if you want (or you take one of the other 8 jewels. But you'll need two of them for this build, so you have to buy some ...

And yes, even with the instant websearch @poe.trade i had to wisper for about 30 minutes up to 100 guys until someone sold me one for 2 chaos (9%). My one has only 7% from quest.
Hey,

I'm leveling my char with this build and i have great fun! thanks for it!

However i've been thinking about some change for having a bit more "single target" damage by using frostbomb, i have'nt done the maths, but 20% less res seems good to me.

With the power&endurance charge on kill, i thought maybe going for frostbomb with power charge on critical Curse on Hit, Frostbite & maybe area of effect would be sufficent for power charge generation & do more damage on bosses.Or i could also replace Area of effect by orb of storm for still have a more reliant power charge generation.

By sacrificing a few nodes, i could take the +1 curse and go both projectile weakness & frostbite with blasphemy & curse on hit.

This should give me more damage, as a SC players i was wondering maybe i could sacrifice 4 lifes nodes or something else to get the +1 curse.

I would be squishier cause there would be also blashemy, but this could be take off for hards fight.

I'm curious about your thought about it, idk if this could work.

Found this one, perfect for this build and give me a nice boost :D

How much is worth it ?
Maybe i sell this on.
Last edited by Schleimkeim90 on Aug 8, 2017, 9:44:59 AM
So what should we do instead of the Pandemonious? from what I understand you can only get it from Breach?
Does anyone have a nice SC variation of the build that I could follow? I noticed there are some people who are going to use wands/daggers instead of staffs. Is that worth following?

Is there any ideal sets up that you could respect into that would make boss killing easier?
Is it possible to run an effective variation of this build as a dual totem inquisitor?
Hey everyone. I BREEZED through the leveling of this build as I had already had 2 RIPS (F) in hardcore and wanted to get the show on the road. I reached act 5 in just a few hours and I figured since seeing the ammoutn of posts of people saying it's slow - I'd share how I did it.

Like the leveling suggests, I rushed to ancestral bond. Before that, I simply leveled with firestorm, freezing pulse, flame totem, etc.

As soon as I got ancestral bond, I used spelltotem firestorm and flame totem until level 28. At 28, I just used flame blast spell totems (all while continuing to level my frostbolt). Flame blast totem will 1 shot just about everything (even in act 5) until you get your jewel. Don't swap until you get your jewel. As soon as you get it... the build clicks and everything becomes gravy.

Goodluck and stay safe!
For inquisitor same build but you replace cold penetration with increase critical dmg gem, nothing special rly. The inquisitor variant has a lot more dmg then this one but less safer.

For a more dps focus of this build you can check variant my toon: paingoesfrost.
What skill gems should we be running in our chest piece if we already have a fully linked staff?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info