[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

"
Rogomatic wrote:
"
"
Rogomatic wrote:

I realize it's probably easier to aim the Cold Snap... but isn't an Orb of Storms that is fire-and-forget and can also curse mobs that are late to the party just better?

I am sure you are correct.

I went more for a pure cold build, trying to use as many cold mechanics as possible(which is why I also replaced Projectile Weakness with Frostbite.)

One added benefit to Cold Snap is that it gives you access to Vaal Cold Snap as well which is nice to kick off in a boss fight.

I imagine that's for the free frenzy charges?

yes.

That skill specifically helps if it is a boss fight with no adds. Keeping the frenzy charges up helps with the damage against bosses, which is the weak point of this build.
Hey Lifting, will you be updating this guide for 3.4, now that there has been changes to the Templar tree? I hope so! ;)
"
elderwood wrote:
Hey Lifting, will you be updating this guide for 3.4, now that there has been changes to the Templar tree? I hope so! ;)

I hope so as well, but from what I heard is that for a while he will be playing Battle for Azeroth expansion for WoW. He will still do his starter build guides for the new league because he doesn't have to play the game to do that. Now if he can update his guide (s) without playing the game then I would say he just might do it.
I was hoping this guide would be updated for 3.4 as well as it was my go to leveling build for the last two leagues. In the interim I've switched to a Glacial Cascade Totem build.
Rejoice!

I have received word through an epiphany from the Glorious Creater!

There shall soon come an up to date Skilltree to this build, it should come within a full day! We Quad-Frosters will soon prosper AGAIN!
Do not lose faith through these challenging times, our time WILL come!
Last edited by LowEloGamings on Sep 5, 2018, 1:20:57 PM
Awesome! Looking forward to it :)
Hey guys!

Here is an updated final tree for those of you who are wishing to play it in 3.4 =)

http://poeurl.com/b4CZ
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hmm that url seems to display the old layout, before the 3.4 reworked templar skill tree? Is it the same for you guys?

Ah nevermind, I had to manually change the url from 3.3 to 3.4, this url worked for me:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.4.0/AAAABAUCABzcly0dFIPzCPT-h2ZUWfOPGjrh9kiUb7yqakOiAKelPfwWQDWSXz-nCBQg0PW2-oV9rj5nm8Bm5FGDzLE2NsVVxu8Otz6EgyycFm_javAfPC2OZIzP7-tOrtWmplf-jyoTwxMEswth-d1JT5rg1YuuElBH216uswVCHwI-8f4K5n2FMjoWBFHYJNi9WGNkM0ouRZ1QMGaeKyYaOIKbA5oEB_iTEMyu_3sgRKG8moNfm1FBcnIPMtGQVY9GIG5oWvrSr2yLjMauhoJtGbzqg9s6WCcv0B9o8u8hTLNYbRNxRUej8vemTeNaK1iuU1LyRV6l6-5Blg==

Thanks Lifting for keeping us competitive with the others! ;)
Last edited by LowEloGamings on Sep 7, 2018, 9:22:54 AM
Cant see u skill Tree ....
just copy/paste the link posted by LowElo (thx btw)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info