[3.5] For Scion - Dual Curse Crit. Based Blade Vortex as Elementalist + Assassin (SSF Viable)

Finally found my last trial in SSF and was able to clear Uber Lab in 1 attempt. Uber Izaro was downed within seconds.

Gears used to fight him:

Spell Echo + Concentrated Effect + Controlled Destruction used were level 20 with 0% quality. The one shown in the chest were vendor with Gemcutter's Prism and upgraded to 20% quality after clearing Uber Lab.

Decoy totem was used in the fight to divert Izaro's attention.
Last edited by kira1414 on Aug 11, 2017, 10:43:50 AM
Gz!

Ok,

I have just arrived at Act 9 (level 61).

We are going to stay for a while to try to farmer "Humilty" at the Blood Aqueduct.

No notable change, I changed a few pieces.

2.9k pv.
695 damage average.

I drop this wand:

but I did not cross Alira enough to be able to craft the Spell damage for the moment :(

I use this dagger atm:

Hey, i`m playing ur build and i`m lvl 85 harbinger not hc. I`m using:

Maybe i need to change something?(body armor for sure). Which items are gonna be BiS?
Last small report before going to bed: p, level 68, I just do Izaro mercilless and I have only to kill Kitava before starting the maps.

On the way to the lab, I drop this dagger:

As for the other, I wait to have Catarina able to craft me the Spell damage 36-44.

My gear level 68:

Spoiler

Still no added chaos damage to the ground :(
Last edited by vick666 on Aug 11, 2017, 6:23:58 PM
"
vick666 wrote:
Gz!

Thank you and thanks again for sharing your SSF venture using the build. :)

"
Hey, i`m playing ur build and i`m lvl 85 harbinger not hc. I`m using:

Spoiler

Maybe i need to change something?(body armor for sure). Which items are gonna be BiS?

6L Carcass Jack will be BIS for the chest slot so that will be the next upgrade you can look for. Otherwise your gears are in really good shape. Immunity to bleed and freeze is such a bonus from gears and you can roll anti-curse and anti-shock on your utility flasks.

The BIS weapon will be a rare dagger which provides better stats than Divinarius but that will definitely work.

Voidbringer will not be a good pair of gloves because of the mana multiplier. Atziri's Acuity gloves will be BIS for the build and you can drop Vaal Pact.

Flasks wise, BIS will be Sin's Rebirth, Atziri's Promise, Witchfire Brew, Taste of Hate, Lion's Roar.

Rings, Ming's Heart will further boost your damage.

Your amulet is missing life roll so that can be upgraded.
Small up, I'm past level 77, no improvement to note, finally if, added chaos damage (18%) finally drop!

For the rest, no good loot unfortunately.

Spoiler

I see that you left on a Cyclone Scion, you abandon this construction?

Ty!
Last edited by vick666 on Aug 15, 2017, 8:23:38 PM
"
vick666 wrote:
Small up, I'm past level 77, no improvement to note, finally if, added chaos damage (18%) finally drop!

For the rest, no good loot unfortunately.

Spoiler

I see that you left on a Cyclone Scion, you abandon this construction?

Ty!

Reached the initial goal of Uber lab and level 90.

And no. Have not abandon this but rather, hit a roadblock on gears upgrade in SSF and thinking that switching to another build before coming back to her.

So I re-leveled a new Scion to test out a new cyclone build (getting BV pass story mode was a lot easier than this new cyclone build) and see if this new character has better SSF rng to gear up the BV fella.

In previous league, I switched a few times before going back to the main character due to gear starvation too.

EDIT: Using cyclone character to level BV gems at the same time too, so progression is not truly halted when it comes to BV gem level.
Last edited by kira1414 on Aug 15, 2017, 9:11:28 PM
I understand :)

I will still let my RNG give me pleasure, I just drop:

Too bad, almost impossible to get our colors on: p
@vick666, nice find there. I also got 1 dropped yesterday.

Back to this in SSF after finding perfect upgrades for the build:

and dual wielding

Running Warlord's Mark + Enfeeble on Blasphemy now. Makes mapping experience a lot smoother. Dropped Hatred and went for Purity of Fire for the aura buff. Was able to run 2 curses + 1 aura because of this:

Also using Abyssal Cry. Perfect for the build too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info