[3.1] Juggernaut Bladeflurry Lab Farmer - Make a TON of currency with a cheap build.

For softcore I would 100% roll slayer over jugg. I started breach league with an EQ jugg and while it was fine it definitely doesn't scale up as well as slayer. A friend did the same build on a jugg and eventually he was pulling daily top 10 times but that was only after getting a disfavor. Even then a slayer would have been the same thing but quicker.

The only thing jugg really has going is it's safer early with really bad gear, but that can be mitigated with experience and better play. Slayer also feels a lot better for mapping if you just want a break from lab and haven't rolled another char yet.
Last edited by archzilllla on Aug 2, 2017, 3:00:02 PM
"
archzilllla wrote:
For softcore I would 100% roll slayer over jugg. I started breach league with an EQ jugg and while it was fine it definitely doesn't scale up as well as slayer. A friend did the same build on a jugg and eventually he was pulling daily top 10 times but that was only after getting a disfavor. Even then a slayer would have been the same thing but quicker.

The only thing jugg really has going is it's safer early with really bad gear, but that can be mitigated with experience and better play. Slayer also feels a lot better for mapping if you just want a break from lab and haven't rolled another char yet.

If we're talking about a pure labbing ascendancy I would honestly Pick Jugg over Slayer easily and I've spent hundreds of hours farming lab on a slayer.

Jugg has 30% increased damage while fortify is going and 6% damage per endurance charge (8 endurance charges) so 48% increased damage. So we have 78% increased damage on Jugg compared to 20% More damage when you've killed recently which I'd say is up about 20-30% of the time during izaro.
You could argue that 20% cull easily makes slayer better but honestly the only time you need the burst damage was during phase 1 and 2 when you need to kill him before you accidentally kill a gargoyle etc.
And also you get an insane amount of defense compared to slayer and running traps on Jugg is so easy It's hilarous.
IGN: @Norse
Heya Norse! Planning for my first ever league start and this seems like a great option, thanks for taking the time to create the guide.

One question: with investment in gear would this build be able to even approach end-game or would it be too damage-strapped? I'd love to have my league starter also be something that can complete most challenges. Thanks again.

EDIT - Actually another question: where are you reserving 100% of mana? I only see Hatred there, but I know I could easily be missing something as I'm relatively new to the game.
Last edited by Brentyfresh on Aug 2, 2017, 4:33:25 PM
The other aura I see is Determination
"
Jutranjo wrote:
The other aura I see is Determination

Ahh, somehow I read that as a second curse on the CWDT setup. You're totally right, thanks!
Just built this on standard, it's damn safe, but the kills are very slow with a 5L Hezmana and AW. You are actually invincible, which feels great, but it struggles to push phases without killing the odd lieutenant who wanders over, or garg, etc.
Hey thanks for the guide. I think I might try doing a lab farmer for the first time.

When would you switch from Sunder to Earthquake while leveling? And when would you start running Uber Lab?
IGN: Pockey
"
gibtuck wrote:
Just built this on standard, it's damn safe, but the kills are very slow with a 5L Hezmana and AW. You are actually invincible, which feels great, but it struggles to push phases without killing the odd lieutenant who wanders over, or garg, etc.

Yea I have the same experience is there anyway to max the damage a bit more so it kills faster?
get a 6l or a better weapon
"
get a 6l or a better weapon

lol... yes just pop one out of your arse at the beginning of the league ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info