[3.1] Juggernaut Bladeflurry Lab Farmer - Make a TON of currency with a cheap build.

If i don't get two 5 links early, should i focus on EQ more than on Warchief? thanks
BTW this is the build i was EXACTLY looking for - a juggernaut ulab farmer!
How do i get hezmana axe at league start when nobody will have it ?
Is it really just preferences between Slayer and Juggernaut?

Im really a noob when it comes to game mechanics and understandings.
But i've read that in 3.0 the bosses HP get buffed a lot. So this should include Uber Izaro too, or not?
Then if it's the case, Slayer should be much faster because of his culling strike.
Meaning for me (a softcore pleb) Slayer is the best choice.

And what do you think about the Pantheon Power "Soul of Arakaali" ?
With the reduced bleeding damage taken while moving, is it possible to just braindeadly walk through traps? :D
Because im not really patient in some tricky trap situations and just wanna continue running through them.
what about arctic armour + a herald instead of determination?
"
norseman21 wrote:
"
Samir316 wrote:
"
4 Link - Bloodmagic - Leapslam - Fortify - Faster Attacks

Norse, Hezmana's mod is global. It's not "Attacks socketed in this weapon are supported by / have blood magic". It's all attacks.

I even just bought a Hezmana on Std and tested, it removed life on leap slam without leap slam being supported by BM directly.

I would suggest replacing BM support here by Culling, Herald of Ash or Endurance Charge on melee stun (your preference).

I know :P, I use brightbeak/prismatic eclipse as a switch for fast leapslam. Gotta put that in completely forgot.

Ah well, it makes sense then!
I think I'm going to roll a lab farmer and have been running through with some older characters to practice-- what benefits will this have over running AW Facebreaker Berzerker? With pretty minimal gear (read: shit laying in stash from old leagues, nothing purchased for more than 4c, 750 FBs) I was pretty quickly doing full key runs against a 15 charge Izaro. Is the goal here simply consistency? How quick are our Izaro fights with a 375pdps Hezmana's?
"
gibtuck wrote:
I think I'm going to roll a lab farmer and have been running through with some older characters to practice-- what benefits will this have over running AW Facebreaker Berzerker? With pretty minimal gear (read: shit laying in stash from old leagues, nothing purchased for more than 4c, 750 FBs) I was pretty quickly doing full key runs against a 15 charge Izaro. Is the goal here simply consistency? How quick are our Izaro fights with a 375pdps Hezmana's?

How do you even survive his hits with your current gear? I tested that setup and couldn't survive with AWC.
I dunno but berserker facebreaker just seems like a better option. Before you _could_ justify going axe due to late game advantage of crafted rare/disfavor but with the bleed nerf to 20% on disfavour/vagan mod facebreaker seems like better in both early and late game stages. Some might struggle with izaro hits if they don't know how to avoid the big ones, but if you get enough dps to kill him in less than 3 seconds who really cares how hard he can hit :P

For new people with little or no knowledge of how to scale damage/move away from damage this builds seems more than ok :) Safer but way slower
"
AbdulJafreeze wrote:
"
gibtuck wrote:

How do you even survive his hits with your current gear? I tested that setup and couldn't survive with AWC.

Character is Bulkathosguidemyhands, honestly I wasn't hit much. I took a couple hits during the final phase Izaro when he had 15 charges, but aside from one close call where I used my warcry too early, I never get below 50% hp. Drop the totems and run/shield charge around.

It's a different mentality from the Jugg EQ, I played AngryAA's version back in Prophecy with pre-nerf Voidheart and pre-nerf Juggernaut, haven't touched it since. But back then, you just roll up to Izaro and stand next to him slamming until he is dead.
I was watching your stream and I know you were simulating with bad gear but the damage looked really mediocre. Will you be showcasing the build with slightly less trash gear before launch?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info