0.9.6c Patch Notes

I'm having a hard time to update, the launcher gets stuck at "Checking resources", and when I go into the log, I can see it gets stuck at "Requesting folder Art/2DItems 10"- everytime.

Is there a way to manually download it?
I know it's a small thing, but thank you for the shift-click :)

Any chance of us getting a real time clock so we can see how much time we are burning while playing? Sometimes the little things rock just as much as the big things!
Actually there's "only" a counter on the playtime per char... if you think you need such information, look at it when entering and compare at the end... ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
A big thanks for the shift click. Now im more willing to pick up useless blue/white items to sell. the drag and drop interface was bad enough for me to not sell to vendors.

Suggestion:

It had been said earlier in the thread as well. Ability to level up gems in vendor/inventory window. Some times in the heat of things I do not notice an upgrade is available till I get back to town and start selling.
"
Wulfenstein wrote:

Feature Suggestion: Gem labels; I have an entire page of my Stash FULL of gems, it is inconvenient to have to hover my cursor over each individual gem to find a certain one. In the same way that active support gems show a small letter in a colored square on your skills, this could be implemented onto inactive gems in your stash/inventory. This would save so much time and would make sorting gems a breeze. Please consider.
How about Gem bags?

A micro-transaction-purchasable bag that can carry x gems, and opening one bag gives access to all the gems (including gems from other bags if the player has multiple bags).

when a bag is accessed, a new window would pop up, showing a list of skills/supports in the bag in table format (possibly even sortable), allowing quite easy access to any skill.

I think it would pretty much be like how baldur's gate games used bags
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
Last edited by Xapti on Feb 14, 2012, 8:40:07 PM
"
lostwa wrote:
I'm having a hard time to update, the launcher gets stuck at "Checking resources", and when I go into the log, I can see it gets stuck at "Requesting folder Art/2DItems 10"- everytime.

Please PM me about this if you're still having problems. We'll work it out.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
For a minor patch, these were some huge improvements!

Shift-click transfer from inventory to trade window, along with being able to identify items mid-trade are working beautifully to remove the hassle from my vendoring experience. Like everyone else it seems, I would like this functionality when transferring items between the inventory and stash. Also, as another player mentioned it would be nice to interact with gems while mid-trade.

Dylan did an amazing job fixing up the fullscreen website skill tree. The contrast between chosen and available passives is perfect- even fully zoomed out. I still encounter a sound bug when rapidly clicking passives and wish the sound was a much shorter 'click' sound instead of the actual in-game passive selection sound. Can't wait to see what's next for the website skill tree, but it has greatly improved and doesn't crash my browser like it did before the patch.

On to the topic of "stealth/ninja patching". Maybe re-balancing the numbers on the Added Chaos Damage support gem was not significant enough to be mentioned in patch notes somewhere, but it was definitely noticeable. Was there mention of this somewhere I missed? *(Also surprising, the loss of a damage penalty on the Dual strike skill gem.)* Or was there never a penalty?

Just for the sake of clarity please consider including such 'minor' details in future patch notes.

*(edit)*
Thanks Mr_Cee, for making me take another look at the Dual Strike gem. What I remembered was seeing the modifiers from quality and leveling. When someone linked a plain Dual Strike after the patch it looked very strange, and missing that blue text I assumed incorrectly. My mistake!

I see that Dual Strike now requires dexterity, was this always the case? It's been so long since I gave up on using it that I can't say for sure, but I remember being very disappointed that I wasn't able to level the gem up on my Dex melee ranger during 0.9.5 patch. If I was totally off I wish someone had corrected me when I commented in the Dual Strike feedback thread.
Last edited by Lo4f on Feb 15, 2012, 9:58:03 AM
"
Lo4f wrote:
Also surprising, the loss of a damage penalty on the Dual strike skill gem. Or was there never a penalty?

I think it was only wrong shown in the stats - as discussed a while ago - and now its displayed right.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Chris wrote:
"
lostwa wrote:

Please PM me about this if you're still having problems. We'll work it out.

I solved this by using a proxy before running the launcher, I don't even know why it helped, Could it be because of my IP? it sounds weird, but I dont have any other answer.
I beleive they posted previously that some ISPs cache information sent to you, yours may have a corrupted version of the file and keep sending you the incorrect information, a proxy would have requested new information and corrected this with a proper file
-Meteoric Destiny!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info