0.9.6c Patch Notes

Version 0.9.6c
  • You can now shift-click items to send them to the vendor screen.
  • Added support for using items on other items while on the vendor screen (for example, identifying things).
  • Improved the passive skill tree on the website, including support for a full-screen mode and speed/quality on some browsers.
  • Corpse targeting no longer makes walking difficult.
  • Fixed a bug where Lightning Strike's damage was displayed wrong.
  • Single line flavour text on unique items is now centered correctly.
  • Fixed a client crash with Tempest Shield.
  • Fixed a client crash with the trade screen.
  • Fixed some user interface problems related to opening the trade screen when the left panel was open.
  • Fixed a bug where the "can't die" stat was sometimes avoidable.
  • Fixed various bugs where panels could stay open while changing areas.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
In the patch notes, "trade screen" means "vendor screen". They're the same thing.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
RedDiablos wrote:
Bug --- You can sell quest items using the new shift-click feature.

Oops! We'll get a fix for this in soon! You can still recover quest items if you accidentally sell them, just like when you drop the item on the ground. Just return to where you got the quest item if you accidentally sell something!
Balance & Design
"
lostwa wrote:
I'm having a hard time to update, the launcher gets stuck at "Checking resources", and when I go into the log, I can see it gets stuck at "Requesting folder Art/2DItems 10"- everytime.

Is there a way to manually download it?

Please PM me about this if you're still having problems. We'll work it out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info